Chapter 3

A/N: Just wanted to let yall know that none of the Donna fanarts r mine, idk the artist !!

   Y/N POV

It's been a month since I've been working at House Beneviento now. Feels weird, right yesterday I remember being the stranger chased by lycans. I love the fact that me and Donna built up more trust and attachment to each other. She opened herself more and for now on she doesn't wear her veil around me, and she's not that quiet anymore. Am I more than a maiden to her? I guess we'll see..

I wake up at 6 am, as usual, use the restroom to prepare myself for the day and get dressed in a short gothic dress, black tights, usual black gloves, a pair of dark colored heels and a black bow behind my head. (Actually yall can choose the clothing).

I head down to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. I forgot to mention that Angie is not that rude and stubborn towards me anymore, I think we're also starting to like each other more than before. I put their food on the table, sitting myself down on the kitchen counter. I hear a door open and soft footsteps approaching. I quickly jumped off and ran to Donna's bedroom.

When I see her, she's wearing her usual uniform, same as Angie. I ran up to her, pulling her into a tight hug. She hugs me back. Angie seemed confused but pretended she's not.

"Good morning you two!" I exclaim in excitement.

"Good morning to you, too." Donna says, not wanting to get too attached to me for now.

"Okay, okay, you lovebirds, can we just go have breakfast? I'm starving!" Angie said, being her usual self.

A heavy blush hit me and Donna at Angie's words, leaving an awkward silence take control over the room. 

"Yea..... Let's just... Have breakfast like normal people.." I awkwardly said, taking Donna's hand and heading to the kitchen.

I didn't make breakfast for myself, I wasn't really hungry. The both of them sat down at the table, waiting for me to sit down with them.

"Aren't you going to eat with us like you usually do?" Angie asked, not understanding why I won't eat with them.

"Actually, I'm not really hungry right now, you know? I'll make sure to eat later.." I answered her question.

"Y/N, is there something wrong you're not telling us?" Angie said, shockingly worried.

I kept silent, thinking for something to say. Donna was just staring at me with worried eyes. I gave her a soft smile in return.

"Look, there's nothing wrong with me or my mental health....I think....But I'm not hungry at all, and I promise the both of you that I'll make sure to eat later...Thanks for worrying about me tho~.." I sighed, trying to tease them somehow. 

"Alrighty if you say so, we're going by trust after all, aren't we~?" Angie replied with the same tease in her voice, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, we are..~" I said. I just loved the way they were so worried about me, I can't say I wasn't the same for them both. I like it here, we built up so much trust and affection towards each other.

~Time Skip~

While cleaning Donna's and Angie's bedroom, I've found so many cute but terrifying dolls she's still working at. They were so pretty, I never understood how she could make such beautiful things all by hand. I guess she was born with this talent said.

Suddenly, Donna walks in on me admiring her new dolls. I quickly put them back and start dusting off. Donna comes closer to my side.

"Don't you like them?.." Her soft voice sang to my ears.

"I do, a lot. I never understood how you always make them look so pretty, and all this by hand.." I said.

"It...Did take me lots of time of practicing and learning, and now look at the results.....Anything's possible.." She said.

I was actually surprised, I wonder how much it took her to learn all this, and yet, no mistakes were done by her gentle hands.

"May I ask how much it took you to learn to have such gorgeous results?" I asked her.

"Since I was a child..." Donna said, her voice getting soft. I don't think she wanted to bring up her childhood, so I immediately tried changing the subject.

I got up from the chair and walked up to her, holding her hand in mine.

"Am I only a maiden for you, Donna...?" 

A/N: sorry its short but i dont have much motivation and something bad has recently happened to me but i hope yall understand, ill keep posting dw but i might take a break for 3 days, pls excuse this being so random..<3