Chapter 8

A/N: AAAAAA THIS FANART!! also im not gonna post for one week bc im not gonna be home ykykykykykyk 

Trigger warning: mention of mental issues and self harm

Third person POV

It's been one hour since the self harm incident has happened. Y/N was deep asleep in Donna's bed, still bleeding, thanks to those bandages that were keeping the blood in. Though, Donna was right next to Y/N, worried and sad, stroking her hair. She wasn't showing any emotion, probably because she was deep in thought. Why did Y/N did that? Was she the reason that happened? Is she ever going to wake up? Those questions kept hunting Donna, poor soul. She was a big overthinker, she couldn't help it. Donna squeezed the bed sheets and closed her eyes.

"I hope she's going to be fine...." She whispered to herself, but Angie still heard her.

"Don't worry, she will definitely woke up. And uh about what she did... Maybe she's just mental, it wasn't your fault.." Angie tried to comfort Donna, but made things worse.

"Mhm..." Donna said, letting go of the bed sheets and now looking at Y/N. "I love her so much, Angie.." She said once again, stroking Y/N's face with her thumb. 

"Ugh, love.. Oh, I mean, yeah, you two look cute together... For sure..!" Angie said, smiling awkwardly. Donna glared at Angie, giving her an annoyed look. Angie looked another way going back to whatever she was doing. Donna left out a long sigh, laying next to Y/N, wrapping her arm around her. She closed her eyes, one more tear dripping down from her cheek to neck, finally going numb next to Y/N.

~Time Skip~

Y/N POV

I woke up from that deep sleep I have just went through, finding myself on Donna's bed, body fully bandaged and Donna deep asleep next to me. I took a look at my arms, they were... Bloody but she took care of them, the same for my legs. I was so thankful, I was relieved she wasn't mad at me anymore... Probably. I suddenly heard Donna yawn. I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. I couldn't see what she was doing, but I could still hear pretty well. I could feel her getting closer to me, I immediately blushed at the thought, exposing myself.

"Y/N..?!" Donna gasped, calling my name. I just turned to the other side, trying not to cry. "Y/N, please talk to me.." She said, lowering her voice. I didn't say anything, so she just turned me to face her, pinning me on the bed. My eyes widen and cheeks went red. "Y/N please, talk to me. I'll do anything.." She begged me to talk, I didn't have any other choice.

"Are you... Mad at me..?" I quietly asked. Her face expression saddened, cupping my face in her hands.

"Of course not! You were so close to death.. I've missed you so much, but I just feel worse since you did that because of me.." Donna said, coming closer and hugging me tightly to her chest. I hugged her back, staying that way a couple of seconds. 

"I might have mental issues then, who knows.. But the back of my head hurts so bad.." I said, not joking this time.

"It doesn't matter, mental or not, I still love you the same. But you hit your head pretty hard yesterday when you fell. May I check?" Donna asked for my permission, so I immediately nodded. I trust her with my body, she can do anything to me. Donna slowly turned my around, moving my hair out of the way and checking for any bad injuries. The way she pinned me on my stomach was making me feel dominated by her again. I blushed hardly at that thought. She got up from my back and let me turn around to face her, again.

"It's nothing bad. However, please don't cut yourself ever again.." She said, worry showing up on those dark eyes of hers. I pulled her closer to me, locking eye contact.

"I don't know... I always do it when I'm mad sad.. But I could try for you.." I said, staring into her eyes.

"Every time you think of doing it, just think of my words, Y/N. I'm so proud of you.." She said, petting my head. I smile and kiss her. She joins the kiss, but pulling away soon.

"Not right now, you need time to recover, those scars are too deep and you lost too much blood." Donna seemed serious this time, so I just did as she said.

"Okay then... But can we stay in bed for longer, pleaseee~?" I ask her, lowering my voice a bit.

"Sure, as long as you want, Y/N.." She said, laying next to me. Donna kept kissing my neck, which I truly loved. I hug her tightly, holding her hand in mine. She pressed one last kiss on my neck and made herself comfortable in my arms. She was adorable and childish sometimes, that's what I liked about her a lot. I finally close my eyes, vision slowly starting to fade away. 

"Ugh, such lovebirds..." Yep, those were the last words I heard before completely going to sleep. And I think it's obvious, Angie said that. Not surprised. I could hear Donna giggle silently, I just smiled.

A/N: ik its short but im not rly in the mood sooo also its rly warm in here #europeaesthetic omg