Chapter 4

A/N: sorry for not posting for a while i wasnt home and something horrible happened that made me loose my motivation and everything else lol BUT HERE I AM NOW STILL ALIVE SO LETS BEGIN CHAPTER 4<3 (also requests r open!!!!!!)

Y/N POV:

Donna kept silent and looked down at the floor. I feel like I just made her really uncomfortable and I start regretting asking my previous question. I started catching feelings for her from the past few days, I'd feel terrible if I'm only a dust cleaner for her. 

She took a deep breath, coming closer to me. Agh, she was way too close to my face, causing me to blush uncontrollably. She cupped my cheek with her hand, stroking it with her thumb. My whole body tensed up at her soft, kind touch. Could this be another regular dream or my imagination? I was lost in thoughts again, until she spoke up.

"No, Y/N, you aren't only a maiden to me. I'd say... A friend.." She looked down, again. She didn't seem like she had any friends before or since then, only her gorgeous handmade dolls. I was lost in her deep eyes, I could stay like this forever, but sadly she pulled away clearing her throat. 

"Let's not... Let things get away so quick..... I'll be waiting in my room for you after you finish your leftover chores, of course if you want to.." She said with her soft voice tone. I was just standing there completely shocked. Why would she want to spend her night with me? She couldn't catch feelings for me that easily, right? She's more than that...

"S-sure thing..! I'll be there soon....!" I excitedly say, rubbing the back of my head and nodding. She herself nods and walks to her room. I sigh and go back to cleaning. 

~Time Skip~

It was time for dinner now. Time still passes really quick, what can I say, I wonder how. Leaving that aside, I quickly made dinner for Donna and Angie. When the food's finished, I place it on the dinning table, waiting for the both of them to come and have their dinner. 

It's been like 10 minutes and they're still not here. " What's taking them so long? Are they alright? Maybe I should go and check up on them..." I think to myself. Suddenly, I hear a loud scream. I get on my feet and start running to Donna's room. Not even knocking, I rushed in and ran up to her.

"What happened?! Are you two alright?" I ask, worried as hell and also a bit scared. Donna looks down blushing.

"There's..... A spider.. Right above the door..." She says softly and really scared. Angie stood behind Donna, taking a peak from her shoulder.

"What are you even thinking about?! Hurry up and kill that filthy little thing!" Angie says annoyed, but scared as well. I sigh, going to grab one of Donna's chairs. I place it in front of the door, climbing on it. 

"You two are scared of such inoffensive thingy? Pathetic.." I say trying to tease them.

"Oh shut up already! Kill that bastard! Don't let it escape!" Angie yells at me. I love how the both of them are so different, yet bestfriends.

I groan, it wasn't even that big. It was only a small living thing. I slowly get it off the wall, covering it with my hand.

"Kill it you human! DON'T YOU DARE TAKE A STEP CLOSER TO US HOLDING THAT DISGUSTING RAT!!" Angie screams loudly causing my ears to hurt. I quickly get out of their room and run to the front door. I open it, letting the little spider out. It makes its way outside in a forest near our house. I smile to myself, shutting the door. 

Going back to their room, I notice Donna was feeling a little off. I grab her hand stroking it softly.

"Something off?" I ask. She sighs and looks at me.

"No, just hungry.." It was visible that she was lying, but I just left it that way.

"Alright then, let's go eat. I hope that the food's still warm.." I say, trying to cheer her up in my ways. She kept silent, so I grabbed her hand and went to the kitchen. Angie seemed pissed off, but not as usual. Donna picks her up, placing her on her shoulder. I don't know why but I find it very cute. I just smile, sitting down at the table. Surprisingly, the food was still warm.

"Sooo, you two are scared of spiders? Or they just disgust you?" I ask them, trying to fade away the silence.

"No way I'm scared of them! Maybe a little... But they're just another type of disgusting bugs.." Angie says, lowering her voice. I grin at her, making her back away a little, but right when she wanted to say something, Donna cut her off.

"I am actually scared of them.... So are you, Angie..." She said, smiling softly. Her smile was so cute, I could stare at it until I pass away.. "But you Y/N.... You're really brave. I'd never touch a spider with my bare hands.." She praised me. I looked away blushing.

"Are you really going to do that every time Donna praises you? Foolish Y/N... Maybe you really are a bit sensitive~" Angie tried to tease me. I barely choke up on my food and blush hardly.

"W-well... I don't actually know so.." I look away while talking. I feel like Donna was staring into my soul, again. "You know, I'm full uhm... I feel like I'm going to throw up... I'll go change haha..." I say in embarrassment.

"Yeah, yeah, as you say. Just make sure you drink water..." Angie said, with a disgusting figure on her face. I could feel my body heat up and just quickly wash the dishes and head to my room.

~Time Skip~ 

I showered and got in my nightwear. Suddenly, I remember that Donna wanted me to spend her night with her. I blushed at the thought. Maybe Angie was right... But that doesn't matter now! I look in the mirror one more time, noticing my eyebags and sighing. " Lots of people think that eyebags are attractive, but damn,  I can't disagree." I told myself, rubbing my eyes. I wash my face and get going to Donna's room.

I silently get in, seeing Angie deep asleep on a small bed, barely her size. I think it was specially made for her by Donna. Speaking about Donna, she was in the middle of the bed, in her nightwear. Her nightwear said was really showing, but I didn't mind at all, I wasn't a pervert, after all. 

"Oh... You came.." She says surprised. 

"Of course I did, I love spending my night with you, and plus, you asked me to, how could I say no to this kind of opportunity?" I whispered, not wanting to wake Angie up. Donna didn't need to whisper at all, her voice was soft and silent already. A small blush was covering her face, causing me to laugh a little.

I sat next to her laying down on her big bed. I laid on my side to face her and wrap my leg around her, making her get closer to me. She grabbed my chin with her hand, approaching her face to mine, pulling us in a deep kiss. Closing my eyes, I put my hand behind her head, making the both of us go further into the kiss. Unfortunately, she pulls away, panting. 

"Sorry... I didn't mean to kiss you, I apologize..!" She says letting go of my chin and closing her eyes in embarrassment.

"Hey, there's nothing to worry about, I enjoyed it.." I say trying to comfort her. She just buried  her face in my chest, falling asleep hugging me. I softly smiled, hugging her back and trying to fall asleep.

A/N: awooga, wtf??. OK DW ABT ME OR MY MENTAL HEALTH JUST...THIS? OK IM AN ARTIST AND I LOVE YALLS SUPPORT SM, ALSO PLSSSS REQUEST THINGS, IT DOESNT MATTER JUST ANYTHING. BTW ITS 3 AM AND MY VISION IS BLURRY AF, IM STILL IN MY CLOTHES, SWEATING BC ITS WAY TOO HOT IN HERE, HOWEVER BYE YALL ILL MISS U.<3333