Chapter 5

A/N: i promised somebody smut...well here they go! ill include smut in this chapter cuz yah yall r the best<33

Y/N POV

I wake up in Donna's room, completely numb. I try getting up, but something was stopping me from doing it. When I look to my left, it was Donna resting herself on top of me. I quickly lay back down, smiling softly. I start stroking her hair, playing with it and stuff. I cup her face with my hands, staring at her.

" She's so beautiful.... I wish I could kiss her right now...." I thought to myself, moving a strand of hair out of her face. " She's still deep asleep, maybe I could just... Do it.."

Getting closer to her face, I pulled the both of us into a deep kiss. When I pulled away, I saw Donna's eyes wide open and a heavy blush was all over her face. I started to panic, blushing as well.

"I'm so sorry, Donna! I was just curious! Please forgive m-" That's all I could say, before she pinned me down on the bed and kissed me passionately. I was completely shocked. I couldn't even think of anything I should say. When she pulled away, she looked straight into my eyes, with a neutral look on her face.

"Is that what you wanted, Y/N?" Donna said, not as soft as the other times we used to talk. She was more dominant this time. I just nodded, eyes wide open and jaw right about to hit the floor.

"Y-yes.... Donna.." I said, catching my last breath before she could grab my chin and look me straight in the eyes like before.

"No more Donna, from now on, you're going to call me mistress only, got it? Oh, and also... No sounds, Angie's still sleeping~." She whispered, a big smirk taking over her face. I just slowly nod.

She got on the top of me, taking off my nightwear, leaving me in my undergarments. She stared at me, not saying anything. Suddenly, she got closer to my neck, kissing the scars I made. Being honest, that made my whole body heat up. Going lower to my collarbone, pressing wet kisses all over the place. Same to my chest, until she reached my breasts. Without asking for permission, she took off my bra. She got closer to my body, and without hesitation, she started placing kisses around my breasts. I bit my lower lip, trying not to let out any sounds.

When she was done with the above, she kept going on lower. Instead of placing other kisses, she started biting on my skin, marking it. It was painful, yet pleasing. She finished biting, now, she was right above my cunt. Looking one more time at me, she asked for permission. I let her go on, taking off my other undergarment, she shoved two fingers inside of me. I covered my mouth with both of my hands, shutting my eyes and trying to keep as silent as I could.

It was impossible to try and keep my mouth shut now. I accidentally let out a soft moan. Of course, she heard, and immediately stopped. She came closer to my face, staring right in my eyes.

"What did I say about sounds?" She asked impatiently.

"I-... I'm not allowed to let out any sounds.. Mistress.." I said, scared of what she'd do to me for disobeying.

"Hmmm, what a bad girl... Disobeying your mistress that quick? Fine then, you have to beg me to continue now, since you won't listen.." She pretended to be sad, but really wasn't. Her sadistic behavior enjoyed this, after all.

"Please, mistress, finish me.." I said, with all the power I had left.

"Fine. Lucky you I accepted that." She quickly said, going back to her work.

She shoved three fingers inside of me now, probably for disobeying her earlier. It was a bit painful, but still pleasing, what made me endure the pain. Donna went on quicker and quicker, until I felt a knot in my stomach. I grabbed her shoulder, making her look at me.

"Something wrong? Why did you interrupt me?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"I'm close, mistress.." I whispered, eyes completely shut.

"Then let me finish the job~" She said teasingly, speeding up again with only two fingers.

Finally, I came all over her hand. She licked it off and went back to face me.

"You were such a good girl.~ Didn't go of your mistress' request at all..~" She praised me, making me blush. I put on my undergarments and hugged her from behind. I was too overwhelmed and tired, all I wanted was to take a break and sleep for at least fifteen minutes. Donna knew that I was tired from all this, so she just let me rest in peace.

I never knew something this way could happen between us, and I got to see her dominant side, which is good... I think..

A/N: PLEASE IM TEARING UP, ALSO MY FRIEND NATALIE HELPED ME WRITE IT, SO I GIVE SOME CREDITS TO HER!!! hope yalll enjoy<33