Prologue

Harry was furious, how can he tell that it didn't mean anything.

So the story started when they were in high school, Harry had a huge crush on Rodger, he would do anything literally anything to make that person happy.
They became friends in high school, went to same Uni, spent time together and all.
Harry saw the chance of not having Rodger by himself when he got to know he had a beautiful girlfriend, he thought he would never be able to make his love fall for him.
But one day Rodger came crying to him telling he and his Girlfriend had a huge fight and she broke off with him. Rodger was a crying mess but you see Harry saw his chance and consulted him, took him to a bar and got wasted.
Then.

"I don't know, haz I love her. I don't think i can forget about her". Rodger says shuttering and hiccuping because of crying and being drunk.

"You see Roj, I can make you forget about her" harry says calmly.

"How?" Rodger hiccups.
Harry knew Rodger was bisexual and had dated men and was a bottom so he took his chance smashing their lips together.
Harry was in cloud9 he never thought he would be able to do this and here he was kissing his love since high school.
The kiss got heated and Rodger moaned between the kiss. Harry pulled back and looked at his face it was all he wanted at the moment so he went for another kiss lifting his shirt up and drawing circles in Rodgers hips.
Rodger moaned but this time harry didn't liked it not at all coz he moaned her name
"Gi"...
___________________________________________

That was it for him to snap from his flash back in the bar with his friends around,
"You see he moaned her name but I still went for it made him feel good. God that sex was everything to me it was what I wanted for rest of my life and the next day we wake up and he say and I quote"it meant nothing Haz, you're my friend nothing more I love her no matter what" and then he left" harry slurred because of being drunk.
"And you know what sucks is what I said so that I wont lose my friendship with him. I was drunk too Roj it didn't mean any thing" "agghh I am such an idiot".

"Haz you will find someone else, don't get hung up on him" niall said trying to calm harry down from drinking too much.

"No, Ni he doesn't love me, he won't love me ever. I want him to know how it feels when something breaks your heart" Harry says determined to do so.

"Haz, I heard he had a brother who he loves the most why don't you make him fall in love with you and break his heart. What say, it will make Him go through hell picking his brothers pieces" says one of his friend Michelle.

"No, haz you won'-" niall didn't get to complete his words when harry spoke again.

"That's a brilliant idea." Harry claps his hand and search for a paper.
"I will write down in this paper, so I won't forget when I wake up because I am drunk you know" harry says writing.
"Bet,I will make him fall in love with me. And break his heart once it happens. So Zayn here I come."putting the piece of paper in his jacket.

"Cheers, here's to the bet" everyone cheered except for niall he left hearing his bestfriend talk that way.

Harry was determined to do what he planned even if his bestfriend is on his way to that.
He gulped down the drink and went home.
This is where it all started the love, heartbreaks, realizations, second chance.
This is were it started zaynandharry

Love
Daisy_x

Please do vote and comment