Chapter_1

Harry's POV.

I woke up with a massive headache, I couldn't even open my eyes but I had to. So i slowly tried to wake up. Searched for medicine and gulped it down with water.
As I was getting ready to get into the shower and taking my clothes off I saw a piece of paper and all the memories of last night flooded in my brain and the determination I had to do that was much greater then the guilt I was having about breaking someone's heart.

Now is the time to execute the plan, I got into shower freshened myself and got ready for college.
When i was getting in the car I saw niall running towards me and stopped right infront of me and took deep breaths to normalize his heartbeat.

"Woah woah, chill there mate are you running a marathon?" I joked.

"Do you know anything about yesterday" niall asked without any greetings like he usually does and I thought I won't tell him about my plan of making zayn fall for me and breaking his heart.
The thought made my stomach twist a little but i pushed it aside.

"No mate not a thing I was going to ask you if I said or did something stupid while I was drunk"he said trying to act like he didn't know anything while scratching his back of the head.

Niall sighed in relief "nothing important you just told how you love him so much you know who I am talking about".

"Ugghhh" I muttered face palming myself.

"OKAY, enough of it let's get going to class"

Niall laughed. And we started to walk towards my car.

At Uni :

After we reached the college building we went our separate ways.
I walked towards my class when I saw something, someone to be specific. It was Rodger and his girlfriend Gigi, I felt my heart break a little again then I turned to see one more person and it was non other then the zayn malik himself. He was.. he was looking cute with a grey sweater and tight Jean's that made his butt show perfectly. He had his brother's hand over his shoulder and was looking in his phone.

I was staring to be specific because he was beautiful. Suddenly I snapped out of my thoughts and walked towards them.

"Hey guys" I said

"Hey Haz, how have you been haven't seen you in two weeks" Rodger said. Did I tell you the event between me and Rodger happen 2 weeks ago. No, so here it's been 2 weeks and I have been avoiding him since then like I haven't spent time with him like I used too.

"Its just have been busy, got 3 assignments due tomorrow and an exam today. So was busy, how have you people been". I said not showing my discomfort when Rodger put his hands around Gigis waist.

"Oh poor hazza" said Rodger and I rolled my eyes.
I had a class with Rodger and gigi.
I looked at my side and saw zayn still on his phone doing something.
So I asked "hey zee, what you doing? How have you been?"
He looked up from his phone and smiled at me and I swear it was the most beautiful sight he looked a bit like Rodger but he was the cute one "I have been good harreh. How you doin'?" He said. And my breath hitched when he said my name I swear.
I smiled and said "m doing good, love".
And paused did I just call him love.

I was going thinking deeply again when I hear him hum at my answer and we all started walking.
When Rodger spoke "Ok little one, your class is here we need to go too before we get late. Alright"
Zayn hummed again and told his farewell and left then we went to our class and the day rolled liked that.
And the only thing in my mind was how do I get close to Zayn.

Thank you lovelies
Love
Daisy_x

Please do vote and comment