Chapter_2

So sorry for late update I had my exams.

Still Harry's POV

The class ended and I was making my way to the parking lot when I was about to reach their someone draped their arm around me and I saw the persons face. It was Rodger and by his side was Niall. I felt my heart beat quicken when I got to know it was Him.
Once we three got their we saw Zayn and Gigi talking and making fun of Liam(Rodgers bestfriend)

"Oh, I almost forgot I had to take Gi to shopping for her ram walk this weekend" Rodger said and I felt a ping in my heart.
Niall gave me a short look I saw from the corner of my eyes but I didn't say anything.

"Haz could you please take Zayn home for me, I won't be able to and he didn't bring his car and you know I...." he continued.

"What about Liam's?" I realized I sounded rude so I said again "not that I won't just you know" I scratched the back of my neck.

"Liam's boyfriend is coming, and he has a date so,.. could please hazza" he said making puppy dog eyes.

"Ok, ok I will" I said sighing and suddenly realized about my plan me and zayn alone I will have a chance to talk to him only me and him and I will be able to execute my plan.

Then we three marched to the other three who were now laughing about something Gigi said about I guess Zayn because he was pouting now and i tell you he was looking freaking adorable.
And we continue walking towards them till we got their and immediately Zayn ran towards Rodger and started complaining and whining. And I was enjoying this brothers bond because I had never seen Rodger so soft and it was different. I had never seen them so close together because Zayn had studied at Doncaster before because of some reasons which by the way is where Liam's boyfriend is from.

"Ray, they are making fun of me. Tell them to stop" Zayn whined and pouted and I swear I felt something inside my stomach like something good.
Rodger laughed and ruffled his hair.

"Hey no bullying my brother" he said jokingly and kinda in a serious tone.
Liam and Gigi were laughing.

"Tell us Rodger isn't it true that Zayns first flight experience was awesome" and Liam, Gigi and Rodger bursted into laughter and Zayn started to glare at them and he was looking cute not scary and I smiled.

"Oh that was epic" and me and Niall were confused because everyone was laughing Zayn was giggling but still glaring.

"What was the first flight experience and what is so funny" Niall said confuse and everyone was laughing again.

"Hey, no one makes fun of my Bestfriend tho the experience was funny as hell" someone said and Zayns eyes lit up so did Liam's . Everyone turned to see who spoke, it was a guy with brunette hair, blue eyes a little short. And Zayn went running to hug the guy.

"Oh my god, I missed you so much Lou, I am so happy you are here for the weekend. We can play games, and spend the time together" zayn said jumping and to be honest everyone was smiling seeing a happy zayn

"Ok Zee, we can spend the weekend together love. But now I have a date my lovely so I will be going see you at weekend ok" the brunette guy I guess Louis told him.

And Zayn did a little happy dance and Liam's boyfriend went to hug him and gave a kiss to him. But everyone was focused on Zayn's little happy dance when this was happening.

"Ok so I also need to take Gi for shopping, liam and louis is going for a date so Zayn you will be going home with Harry alright." Rodger said "it's ok with me" Zayn said.

"Niall I will drop you we are going your way for shopping." Rodger said and niall nodded.

And everyone did their fair well and when Zayn and me were walking towards our car he shouted "Lou have a good date take care, have fun but not much." And he said in a hushed tone "ohh who am I kidding they will do the dirty" and shouted again "use protection" and started laughing. Then the Louis guy flipped him off. And Zayn covered his eyes like a kid and said "byeee".

We went laughing towards my car.

Hey lovelies here's an update sorry being late I had exams going on and enjoy. I know it's not that good because I was exhausted due to my exams.

Anyways thankyou for the reads and please do vote and comment. Review is appreciated.

Love
Daisy_x