Yuri.

It must've have been a few days since the woman staying in the room beside Jungkook's started to spend the day with him

It must've have been a few days since the woman staying in the room beside Jungkook's started to spend the day with him. He had yet to find out her name. It wasn't as if he could ask her right away.

"Can I know who you are dear?" Jungkook heard his mother asking the woman reading him a poem from Emily Dickinson's collection. She was her favourite poet she had told him.

The woman laughed nervously. "I'm Yuri. I'm admitted in the next room. I was bored and I thought Jungkook here must be bored too. So, I came here to give him some company."

His mother laughed coming closer to the both of them. "That's so nice of you, dear. Do you want to eat something? I brought lunch."

"Oh no, not today. I have to undergo some tests and the doctor said I can't eat anything."

"That's too bad. I'll bring something tasty to eat tonight for you." His mother said with adoration in her voice. "Thank you, Mrs. Jeon."

Yuri soon left making Jungkook instantly miss her. It's funny how some strangers can become an important part of your life and the next moment they are gone just as easily. He hoped Yuri didn't leave him too soon. He liked her company and how she chatted with him about everything and nothing.

"If you are wondering," his mother spoke after Yuri left. "Yuri is a really beautiful girl. About my height and has a pleasant personality that I like. I don't mind if you start dating her after getting up."

His mother chuckled seeing the way Jungkook's cheeks took on some colour, knowing he must've started liking Yuri.

I'm Nobody! Who are you? Are you -- Nobody -- too? Then there's a pair of us? Don't tell! they'd advertise -- you know!

-Emily Dickinson