a few words

Thank you so, so much to everyone who read this short story. It means a lot to me.

There wasn't much going around in my head when I wrote this way back in May 2020. It wasn't until yesterday that I wrote the last two chapters and decided to publish it once and for all.

I hope you liked reading this story, my attempt at angst and open ending. I love open endings and I wanted to write one too, so here it is.

I really hope you liked this. Thank you for reading!!💜💜💜💜

Edit: 

I write this after hearing a lots of thoughts a bout the cover. Some people might have expected the story to sweet and happy with the pic that I chose to make the cover it. So, here's a brief explanation about the smiling JK in the cover. 

 As you read above, it was my attempt at angst but thinking of the way the story progresses, I couldn't make the cover sad. In the last chapter Yuri left a message for Jungkook which said to see her off with a smile on his face, that's why the picture. Then comes his dishevelled hair and the white shirt, the old picture like filter that gives a little cold vibes because that's how Yuri had ever seen him in person. So, in conclusion I made the cover deliberately like that ;))

Hope that clears any doubt anyone might have had XD