𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜

What a bad timing.

Anastasius unconsciously met his uncle, Anastacius de Alger Obelia itself.He could see a glint of red pupil on his uncle's blue jewel eyes.

"How do you know about that,my dear nephew?Do you want to learn it?"Anastacius said innocently while Anastasius desperate to get out of here.

'Aeternitas currently taking control over his body'

He knew everything,how and when Aeternitas would take control of Anastacius body.He just needs to see a red pupil on his jewel blue eyes.

Anastasius remained emotionless as he starts speaking.

"It wouldn't be fun if I tell you,right Uncle?"

He knows Anastacius would prefer this, but one day, he had to tell him why and how he knew about black magic.

A red pupil from his jewel blue eyes disappeared, as he formed a smirk at his nephew.

'Interesting brat'

He decided to agree with his statement since he already entertained Anastacius while a voice inside him told Anastacius to be careful.

Anastasius took a sit opposite of Anastacius as he put his book at the table.There's no single emotion on Anastasius' expression as he continue to speak.

"However,do you mind if I want to learn about black magic?"Anastasius said makes the tyrant emperor bursting into laugh.

"You're interesting one,my nephew."

For the first time in long time,he felt amused.Anastacius never knew a 3 years old child would know about the dark magic.

"Your experiment, it's interesting too, I guess?"Anastasius said without any emotion on his voice as Anastacius' smirk disappeared from his face while being replaced by a cold expression.

However,since he already experienced many things in his previous life,he didn't even flinch.Instead,he returned the glare to the emperor.

No one could utter the words,they simply glared at each other until Anastasius broke the silence.

"How about we make a deal,Emperor?"Anastasius addressed his uncle as an emperor,while Anastacius nodded his head.

"I will learn black magic from you,in exchange I won't tell you about your experiment"

The experiment' he was talking about revealed to be Jennette itself.

'Anastacius and Penelope make some kind of deal.While Anastacius give her a luxury,he makes her as one of the experiments to make someone that could surpass Claude itself'

However,it worked.Penelope itself hope that her child,Jennette took her to a place that others can't reach.

'Crazy bastard'

Anastacius who listened to his nephew's deal just thinks about it.Suddenly,a voice calling his name.

"I think it's best to accept it.We could use this kid if our plan's failed"

Aeternitas said in dark tone makes Anastacius slightly flinched.Meanwhile,Anastasius who watched his uncle's behavior already knew that he's talking to someone.

"Okay,I will accept your deal,my dear nephew.In exchange,don't tell about my 'experiments' I'm currently testing."

Anastasius slightly nodded his head before continue to speak.

"However,I don't have much time to spend time learning the black magic"The Crown Prince said as Anastacius narrowed his eyes towards him.

"I still have a classes and training.I just want to make it simple.Can you put all of the information on black magic in one book?"

He could read it on the night,or when he had a free time after the classes or training.Anastasius leaned back on the chair,staring at the ceiling.

"Should I cancel your cla-"

"There's no need to"

He didn't want to slack around,like a spoiled kid.He wanted to be someone that people would afraid of him.

When the king is dethroned,his child must take over the throne and take care of the Empire or the Kingdom.

'A big position must have a big responsibilities'

Anastasius quickly look at the clock as he stand up from his seat.

"Your majesty.After seeing you,I felt something on my heart.In my opinion,you're gorgeous as sun and also the one who will shine over the night to watch over the citizens at night.It was a wonderful image for my eyes"

In short words,Anastasius mocking him.

Anastacius who annoyed by his nephew's statement simply glaring at him.

"Just get out of here"He said with annoyance at his tone.

"Yes,your majesty.I hope the smile on your face doesn't disappear in front of the citizens."Anastasius said ,clearly mocking his own uncle.

Anastasius quickly get out of the library.Meanwhile, the Emperor remained at the library,thinking what he will do with his nephew in the future.

'I should have brainwash him earlier'

He can be invisible,brainwash,disguise his appearance and many things he could do with his black magic.

But that doesn't mean he can use it freely,especially the source of black magic wasn't from him.

'...Let's just wait for wait.Maybe Aeternitas could decide it'

He stand up from his seat and return to his office.

Meanwhile Anastasius walking through the corridor as he headed to his room to start his classes.

-

After Anastasius took a shower and simply using his pajamas, he laying on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

Being a Crown Prince is quite hard for him.As a future emperor of Obelian Empire, he needs to learn anything that could benefit the Empire and everyone as well.

Anastasius closes his eyes but before he can do that, he heard someone knocking on his door.He clicked his tongue, pissed because someone disturbed his sleeping time.

He opened the door to see Anastacius waving his hand at his niece.

"May I come in?"

Since Claude's bedroom is quite far, so he didn't need to worry about it.He invited the emperor inside his bedroom.

Anastacius looking around his niece's bedroom, the room is bigger than his bedroom back then.He took a sit on the chair while Anastasius sit on his bed.

Anastacius was the one who make a conversation with him.He took out a book from his pocket, handing it to Anastasius.

"That book contains knowledge about the black magic and more.Just consider it as part of our deal"He said grinning at Anastasius.

He opened the book as he saw many things about the black magic and more.The book were quite heavy for him, so he has to use both of his hands to lift the book.

"Then our deal is complete.I will not tell anyone about your experiments since you give me a book about the black magic"

Anastacius nodded his head, it's like he's being played by an adult but it's actually a kid.

"As I expected,he's quite useful"

A cold voice inside his head interrupted him again.Since he was young, he followed all of his words.In exchange,he will lend Anastacius a power.

But he wish he doesn't meet him in the first place.

-

Next chapter:War In The Palace