𝐖𝐚𝐫 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞

"Your highness,are you sure about this?"

Felix currently in Claude's room, discussing the plan to kill Anastacius.When Claude told him the plan, he was in disbelief.

Killing the emperor?

That's one of the suicide missions.However, The Emperor itself being hated by the whole Empire.

He didn't do anything that could benefit the citizen and nobles.They need someone that could make goods for everyone,including the commoner.

Claude glance at Felix, who curiously asked the question.

"Of course,look at him.What did he do?All he do is slacking around and playing with that 'woman'."

Felix also thinks about that, even the nobles also saw him slacking during the work.

'I guess this is the only way'

However, nobody knows about this plan yet.They would object to it and let Anastacius rule the Empire.

"But, only both of us knew about this.How we gonna bring people into our side?"

"There's no need to"

Felix was shocked by the Prince's answer.

"Does that mean we will do this by ourselves?"Felix curiously asked Claude again.

Claude just silently nodded his head.

"What?Did you object to my plan?"He said as his jewel eyes shining,glaring at the knight.

Felix quickly shook his head, afraid of Claude's glare.His terrified expression looks like a puppy, a terrified puppy.

Even his glare would match with Anastacius himself.

"You will attract the knights in the palace while I will handle Anastacius by myself."

Claude was confident he could handle his half-brother by himself.

Since he was young,he already trained his magic and swordsmanship, just like Anastacius.

But,the difference is his mana is different than Anastacius.He has powerful mana.His skill couldn't compare to high-ranked knight.

"If that's your command, I will obey it.But,how about your son,Anastasius?Since we're gonna declare the war against his majesty, he should be in the safe place,right?"

But Anastasius' safety must be put first.If he's in danger, then the whole Empire will lose the Crown Prince itself.

"Escort him to the Emerald Palace for a while.After I finished kill Anastacius, he's allowed to come back into Imperial Palace"

There's no one currently use the Emerald Palace.Although that place should be used for the princesses,but both of them couldn't ignore Anastasius too.

"I understand,but when we will start the war?"Felix asked the question again.

"Tonight"Claude said coldly makes Felix surprised.

But he understands Claude, they could call themselves as 'bosom brothers'.

They need to get rid of Anastacius quickly.

Now or never.

-

Anastasius currently lying down on his queen-sized bed, reading a book.

'The Palace seems quiet these days'

He thought that everyone is busy doing something but at the same time, he felt off.There's no way the Palace would be this quiet.

Even the butler or the maids didn't seem make a conversation or doing any noise.By the way, his classes were delayed into next week,which makes him had time to do anything.