𝐒𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

3 years has passed. Anastasius and Yujerian had improved their abilities, especially swordsmanship, magic, and education they had learned back then.

But it's not about them.

Currently, Athanasia de Alger Obelia had plans to avoid her death sentence when her age reached 18.She planned to collect some of the luxuries of the Ruby Palace and kept them at a certain place.

Usually, she would hide it beside the tree on the Ruby Palace.

She was surprised when Lilian told her about her father.

Claude de Alger Obelia.

She recalled when she talked about him.

'Your father, his majesty Claude de Alger Obelia'

She was a baby at that time, so she couldn't answer it.She thought it was going smoothly according to a novel she read back then until.......

'You also had a brother, your highness.He became a Crown Prince of Obelian Empire, the next heir to the throne. His name is Anastasius de Alger Obelia.He's 3 years older than you'

That's where she realized there will more mess she will have to through in the future.

'Goddamnit, there's another psychopath in this family?!Am I the only one who sane in this royal family?!'

Luckily, the novel was still going normal as usual.She had to avoid both of them.The reason she collected some gold or accessories in the Ruby Palace so she could escape, leave the Empire, and live a peaceful life.

The other day, she stealthily snuck around the unknown palace but failed to do so and running back to the Ruby Palace.

At the morning, she layed at the bed exhausted before Lilian entered the room. Seeing her highness, she quickly gave her a cold milk.

Today, she went to the unknown palace again and saw a golden statue. Her eyes were sparkling in excitement as she bit on the statue's buttocks.

Unfortunately, there's a tall figure standing behind her, she's not even realized until that person spoke.

"What is this filthy bug doing in my palace?"Claude said while narrowed his cold eyes at the kid in front of her.

She turned around to see the emperor of the Obelian Empire with a terrified expression. She glanced at the person's behind him, there's another blonde with jewel blue eyes, the same as Claude and Athanasia, and two crimson red hair beside him.

She stepped back but Claude's shadow covered her whole body as the bag she had on her hands dropped.

Meanwhile, Anastasius with Yujerian and Felix on his side glanced at his half-sister, Athanasia de Alger Obelia.

'Typical of her'

"That face......I've seen it before"Claude said with such coldness in his voice.

Athanasia's face had gotten pale, terrified because of him and afraid if Claude executed her immediately.She finally realized the person in front of her is Claude de Alger Obelia.

"Ahh.......was it a dancer of Siodonna?You look like that wench"

For no reason, someone tried to punch Claude badly, and it's not only Athanasia this time.

'What's this guy doing here?! I'm only five, not nine!'

In the novel called 'Lovely Princess', she was supposed to meet him when her age reached nine. Unfortunately, she accidentally met him 4 years earlier. Not only that, there's also non-existed character that revealed to be his half-brother.