Chapter Twenty-Five

Chapter Twenty-Five

Hate, hate, hate. That’s all Emma saw. After she left high school and met Niall, she could look in the mirror and find things she liked about herself, but now…there was nothing. She hates her eyelashes, hairline, nail buds, the littlest things. She didn’t know why, but she didn’t like herself at all. She cut, is bulimic and anorexic, she recently visited a doctor about it and was on the verge of dying unless she checked into to rehab, but she couldn’t afford it and couldn’t afford to loose Niall over something like this. But worst of all, she was suicidal. She probably could get through it, but one tween from a ‘fan’ through her off the edge.

@hater: go kill yourself, kelsey kristen victoria jay louis harry liam zayn and niall wouldn’t care. no one would care. we all hate you and want u out of out lives. GO KILL YOURSELF NOW @EmDaFoodie

Tears poured down from her eyes like waterfalls, harder then they ever have before. She through stuff around, paced thinking about everyone who hated her.

Back where Niall was, he was on his laptop and decided to check his Twitter, the first thing her saw was that EmDaFoodie had a Twitcam going on at the moment.

Emma turned on a Twitcam, she decided it was better for the fans to hear her themselves. There were quite a few viewers, about fifty-thousand.

“Hi, um, so I came h-here to tell you something” she mumbled. She looked down and saw a comment.

Why are you having a Twitcam, we are only watching 2 see Niall.

More tears fell from your eyes, you didn’t care that they saw you, they wouldn’t be a problem after you signed off.

“I know there’s been rude things going on about me, and it hurts, a lot. I recently got a tweet telling me to kill myself and um…these are all the hospital bracelets” you explains, showing about thirty hospital bracelets. “I thought I’d be strong, but I guess I’m not. So I’m granting that girl a wish, I-I’m leaving you all forever. Please tell Niall thank you for everything, he was absolutely amazing and does not need to blame himself for this”. With that, she shut off the laptop.

Back to Niall, he’s panicking, tears a rushing down his cheeks. He never got the chance to say he loved her, he sits there thinking of all the things he could of done until she realizes whats going on. He jumps up off his bed and runs down the stairs, quickly being stopped by Harry.

“Woah, what’s going on?” Harry asks, chilled out.

“Let me through!” Niall cries out.

“Not until you tell me what’s going on” Harry asks, becoming serious.

“Emma’s trying to kill herself!”