chapter 5

Third pov

" what do you want ais " bell stared at ais who was looking sorrowly at him, " bell I'm sorry for what I said ". Bell sighed " its fine ais its all in the past now ". She smiled " if you have time can we hang out tomorrow ".
He shook his head " sorry I can't I'm helping my goddess pack up our things and move ". Ais looked scared your leaving orario ", " no I'm not I'm just moving into a better home " he stated. Ais looked relieved " well I got to go I have a long day tomorrow ". Ais watched bell leave before heading back to the manor. " so what did she want " once bell got home he found only ryuu up while everyone was asleep. " she wanted to apologize for what she said ". Ryuu looked interested " was what she said the reason for your disappearance ", he looked down and nodded " sometimes when I think back it always hurts ". Ryuu hugged bell " its okay you don't have to think about just focus on the future ", bell nodded and went to the bedroom ' no matter what I'll never let her hurt bell again '.

The next day

Bell asked ryuu on a date and accepted, the two lovers walked around the streets of orario enjoying each others time together. " hey ryuu why did you fall in love with me " ryuu thought for a moment " well its from your desire to get stronger, you want to stand by the person you love and be able to protect them ". Bell blushed from her " what about you bell what made you fall in love with me ", bell thought long and hard " to be honest I don't know, its like something sparked in me " ryuu looked interested. " even though I loved ais I felt something whenever you were around me ", ryuu blushed ' I didn't expect that '. While continuing the date bell covered ryuus eyes " bell what are you doing ", bell started to lead ryuu somewhere " its a surprise ", ryuu couldn't help but feel anxious.

Timeskip

After walking that felt like hours bell had led to the walls of orario. " alright ready " ryuu nodded, as bell removed his hands ryuu was blinded from a bright light. Once the light dim she had a surprised expression she could see all of orario

" wow bell how did you find this spot " bellSat down " while I was training I didn't noticed that the sun was setting so when I looked towards this direction I saw this cool isn't it " she nodded and sat next to bell

Sat down " while I was training I didn't noticed that the sun was setting so when I looked towards this direction I saw this cool isn't it " she nodded and sat next to bell. After a moment of silence ryuu asked a question " did you forgive her " bell looked down and nodded. " do you still have feelings for her " bell looked at her " I may forgive her but my feelings can't always stay " she grabbed his hand and comforted him. After watching the sun set ryuu and bell headed back home to prepare for the next day, but he met up with welf " hey bell I've been looking for you " ryuu kissed bell on his cheek " go on ahead I'll see you later ". Bell ran towards welf " whats wrong did something happened ". He shook his head " saw mikoto heading to the red light district. This shocked bell why would she go there. " come on let's follow her " bell nodded. After a while of searching for mikoto bell and welf got separated. Bell was walking around aimlessly until he ran into Hermes " hello there bell what are you doing here ". Bell scratched the back of his head " me and welf were looking for a friend and got separated ". He nodded " sorry but I can't stay for long but before I go here " he gave bell a potion " what is this ". Hermes smiled " its a aphrodisiac potion ", bell nearly dropped the potion ' why would he give me this '. While bell was lost in thought an amazon walked up behind him and touched his shoulder " hello their handsome ". Bell quickly moved from the amazon " who are you ", the amazon introduced herself " my name is Aisha part of the Ishtar familia ". Bell sweat dropped " what's that you have there ", ' huh' the amazon named Aisha took the aphrodisiac potion. She smiled " it seems you want to have some fun ", bell blushed " no its a misunderstanding someone gave that to me ". All of a sudden he was surrounded by a more Amazon's that looked thirsty. They all jumped onto him and took him to their goddess. Bell was sitting uncomfortably since there are some proustites sitting around him. " my my what do we have hear " bell looked towards the voice and saw lady Ishtar walking down the stairs. She approached bell. " now what is a man like you doing here ", before bell could answer " we brought him here since he had a aphrodisiac potion and mabey we could have some fun with him ". Ishtar smiled " well I have been stressed lately so I could use some relief ". Bell had a huge blush " I'm going first " bell looked to his and saw the most ugliest woman he has ever seen. " no I'm first - no me- I'm first " while the girls were arguing bell made a run for it. The girls never noticed since they were still arguing. Now bell was walking and looking around for welf. He decide to head into one of the buildings. He found a door near the entrance. He opened the door and saw a woman with fox features.

" are you here for entertainment " bell shook his head " no I'm just looking for an exit

" are you here for entertainment " bell shook his head " no I'm just looking for an exit. She looked at him with her same expression " follow me I'll show you the way out. She grabbed the lantern and left. Bell followed her to an exit. " you should be out of the red light district from this way ". Bell nodded and left, the woman watched bell wal away unknowingly being watched by a figure.

chapter 4 is done. Now question:

Should Ishtar join the harem

Yes

Or

No