chapter 8

Third POV

After an hour the others arrived so bell went to bring haruhime down. " alright haruhime bell wants me to let you join my familia and do you want to " she nods her head " yes its the least I can do since bell saved me, I have to repay him " bell was sweating thinking hestia will no make her join, kick her out and leave her on the streets. " alright I approve you can join us " bell sighed full of relief ' thank god ' somewhere " you're welcome bell ' hestia told haruhime to lay on her to give her falna.

Level: 1

Str: I35

End: I80

Dext: I99

Agl: I96

Magic: D543

Skill: Mikuzumenohou

Spell: Uchide no Kozuchi: boosts an adventures level

" wow haruhime you have a unique spell " hestia was surprised able to boost a persons level thats probably to most rarest spells. Hestia got off her and sat on the couch. " thank you lady hestia " hestia welcomed her and left to work. Welf said he was going to the dungeon with lily to get some materials for a new weapon. Bell and haruhime were left in an akward silence. ' what is wrong with me ever since bell had saved me I have this feeling in my heart '. Bell broke the silence " I'm going to the shops you can do whatever you want while I'm gone " she nodded as bell left. While on his way bell was having some troubling thoughts ' why do I feel this way ' he pictured haruhime in his mind. He shook his head ' I can't have feeling with her I'm with ryuu, but I can't get rid of this feeling '. He made his way up the elevator in the tower of babel. He was looking around for a sword ' hmm I can't relay on my dagger so I gotta find a sword '. Bell looked around for about 5 minutes until he spot a sword.

 Bell looked around for about 5 minutes until he spot a sword

Bell looked at the sword in astonishment. " its a nice looking sword ain't it " he looked towards the owner of the voice and saw a man in a hood covering his face " it peeked your interest would you like to buy it " he nodded " how much " the man smiled but bell didn't see it ' he's the one , " its on the house " bell was surprised but took it. The man waved as bell left. He started to practice using the sword. " wow its not that heavy or light " bell swung his sword onto a tree and it was easily cut down. Bell looked at the sword ' there must be something to do with this sword ' he sheathed the sword on his back heading inside.

Meanwhile

Somewhere far from orario a person can be seen covered in armour walking down the road towards orario, but then was surrounded by some bandits. " hey you give us all your belongings or we'll kill you " he stood there saying nothing which angered them. " not listen huh get him " all the bandits charged at him. As the bandits were getting closer the man in armour took out his sword and started to swinging his sword hitting and killing every single bandit. The man then continued to walk on the road continuing his journey to orario.

Monday and Tuesday a storm is going to hit where I live. Hopefully the power doesn't go out