Meet😍❤️

Singhania house🏠

It was evening and still naira didn't reach home. The door bell rang . Hoping it to be naira , Akshara opened the door . But she was suprised to see kartik's family.

Akshara: please come in . "She pleasantly greeted them but still nervous regarding the absence of her daughter"

Swarna: namaste Akshara ji ! I am swarna and this is my son Kartik. I really didn't want to trouble the girl and family by bringing all of our relatives . It's only both of us who will be staying along with your daughter if she agrees.

Akshara: sure swarna jii and thanks for considering our difficulties.

Swarna: Akshara jii even I am lady. I know what will go through when random people give assessing looks to you . "She laughed at her own joke . Akshara was greatly impressed by swarna . That moment she knew she will another mother to naira "

Thinking about the devil😈 , the devil steps in . Naira at last came from her hospital wear a tired expression on her face. Seems like a lonflg day for her . She was suprised seeing the groom's family. She expected them today but not this early.

Akshara: Naira go change and come down dear. " This was all she wanted to listen . She quickly escaped from her spot and reached her safe place her room . She changed herself into blue anarkali . Kept bindi and went down .

That was the most awnkard moment of her life

That was the most awnkard moment of her life. She didn't know what to do. She simply stood beside her mother who was busy talking to swarna . After what seemed like an hour and was actually a couple of minutes , they gave her the attention.

Swarna: Hello Naira!

Naira:  Hello aunty!!

Akshara: naira this is Kartik and Kartik this is my daughter naira .

For a fraction of second Kartik and naira both held an eye contact. Naira had never  been this much nervous seeing a guy. She had a jittery feeling. Her insides were shaking with new feeling. Although she met many men in her life , this one one man seem really different to her. Naira quickly checked him out and noticed he was well build.

Swarna: So naira how was your day today? A busy one?

Naira: yes aunty! I was really busy and I apologise for coming late . Had an emergency in last moment.

Swarna: its okay dear . I am truly impressed by the fact that you are prioritising your work over personal lives .

Naira: Definitely aunty . Others can wait but the baby trying to pop up just out of its mother womb  can't wait aunty . It's need immediate attention or else both the lives are at stake .

Swarna: Correctly said! I appreciate your dedication towards your profession .

Naira smiled a little . That's when her mother dropped another bomb.

Akshara: so naira , why don't you show Kartik our little garden!??😌
"There comes a typical way of sending girl and boy out to talk"

She nervously nodded.

*****************
How do you feel about this chapter? Tell me in comments section..❤️❤️😍😍