Engagement date😍😘

Akshara: okay swarna jii ,  I will immediately call the priest and ask for auspicious date for engagement and marriage .

Swarna: sure Akshara ji , please proceed . Should we wait or we can leave ? I will ask my side priest regarding the dates .

Akshara: i want you to there with me but I do understand  that as a groom's mother , you to have some responsibilities .

Swarna: sure thanks for understanding . We will take a leave . Hope to hear the dates very soon from you . Bye naira dear . I feel lucky to have you as my daughter in law . "Saying so swarna left the place"

Kartik was in dilemma whether to say goodbye to naira or leave along with his mother . Before he could even decide , he heard it from her .

Naira:bye ☺️ "and then give a shy smile that smile was enough to make kartik's heart dance in Gangnam style"

Kartik:  bye naira . I will take leave aunty . " Saying so he left "

By the time her parents had called the priest regarding the dates .

Akshara: naira I have call the priest and he told we can do engagement on 25th of feb . Hope you are fine with it .

Naira: yes ma

Naitik: naira I understand you . Every girl gone through the same . But princess , he resides just 2 streets from us . So you can come and meet us whenever you want .

Naira: That's exactly my point Papa! I can only meet you , not be with you like this . I will miss you ma . I will miss you dad . I will miss my room . I will miss my home .

She broke down and her father comforted her by hugging .
Suddenly Akshara got a call from swarna.

Swarna: hello Akshara jii we have talked with our priest and he fixed the date on 25 the of feb of this month . Is it okay with you all ? Or should we look for some else date ??

Akshara: No swarna jii , I just talked to my family priest and he told us the same date . We must begin with the arrangements .

Swarna: yes Akshara ji , tomorrow we will visit our family temple
And begin with the preparation . Can we do the engagement shopping on Saturday ? Pls ask naira if she is free at that day!

Akshara:I will tell her to take a off on that day . Thanks swarna jii . I will call you back again .

Swarna:sure Akshara jii I will talk to you later . "Both cut the call"

Akshara: naira pls take an off on Saturday we have to do the engagement shopping that day . Kartik and his family will come and both of our families will do the shopping together.

Naira nodded .

********************
Did you like this part and the story . Pls let me know in the comments!!💃💃💃💃