Haldi❤️😍

The haldi for them was not less than holi. The bride and the groom were made to sit together with a screen between them. The bride side and groom side gathered separately and they applied haldi to groom and bride respectively.
Now the position was interchanged . Kartik and naira desperately try to see each other but they were strictly denied by the elders. Soon both of them went to their respective rooms to change.
But how can  our Kartik leave Naira without seeing her !

Immediately a knock was heard , disturbing naira . Naira assuming to be her mother opened the door . But her breath hitched when he saw Kartik. She was all mess with haldi all over her .

Naira: Kartik , we are not supposed to see each other .

He slightly pushed naira inside and locked the door.

Naira: Why are you locking the door?

Kartik: I haven't seen you today. Everyone applied haldi on you except me . It's not fair .

Naira: Haha Kartik , that's because you are the groom . Now go . I will change and come .

Naira began walking to washroom but Kartik immediately pulled her and she landed straight on his chest.

Naira: Ka.......rt...ik

He held her in his arms and locked his  arms with her. He took little bit of haldi from his neck and forearm and applied it to her face , neck arms .

Kartik: Happy haldi sweetheart!!

Naira took haldi and applied it on his body.

Naira: Happy Haldi to you too Kartik. Anyway few hours to go Kartik for marriage!

Kartik: Hmm.. I can't wait you to be mine.

Naira: Accha now go..

Kartik: Bye.. see you

Naira: Bye!

************
Hi guys!
How are you?
I know it's a short update and I am sorry for that as I'm travelling around .
Few words on Kartik?
Few words on naira?
Thank you.