Mehendi ceremony 😍

The  stage was all set , adorned with beautiful floral arrangements filled with tasty food  and people are coming to attend the mehendi function .

As a rule , the boys were not allowed but their family is quite modern. All they want was happiness of their children. Since everyone except Yash and Pakhi are married , they wanted to be together with their partners.

Everyone sat to adorn their hands with henna and naira being the bride has attention of everyone in the family . They decided to have grand henna as naira loves henna . She sat straight for 4 hours to adorn their hands.

The husbands fed their wifes . Naira was hungry . She quickly went to her room and sat quietly listening music .
Just then someone knocked at the door . Assuming to be her father , she opened the door but she was suprised to see Kartik there with a plate of her favourite food . She pulled Kartik inside and hugged him .

Naira: Kartik!! Thank you so much .

Kartik: you really thought I won't come for you naira? I saw you hungry you were yearning for someone to feed your food.

Naira: Really so sweet of you Kartik.

Kartik: You are my responsibility and I love doing this things to you .

And then he fed to her . She literally moaned after eating. Kartik just smiled. He really felt very good seeing her happy.

Naira: thanks Kartik.

Saying so she hugged him. And they both are feeling peace in each other arms . And to disturb them there was a knock in the door . Being scared , naira pushed Kartik to hide somewhere . He having no option went inside cupboard to hide . And it was damn funny . He was trying to fit inside a small cupboard. Naira opened the door only to see her mom.

Naira: Maa!

Akshara: naira you rest for a while and in couple of hours  , we will start the preparation for Sangeeth function .

Naira: maa have you really stopped caring about me .

Akshara: Why my dear??

Naira: Papa fed you.

Akshara: And Kartik fed you .

She was shocked and suprised.

Naira: How do you know you maa? Seriously?

Kartik: I may be at distance from you but my eyes will always see you . Did you really think I didn't see Kartik entering your room with plate full of food?! And Kartik come out .

Naira blushed and Kartik came out from the cupboard.

Akshara: Haha Kartik beta , that was so funny ! How did you even fit inside the cupboard.

Kartik sheepishly adjusted his hair and smiled at naira .

Akshara: okay that you have fed naira , go have your food . I don't want you to be hungry.

Saying so , Kartik leaves the room waving naira bye.

************
Hi guys!
So it was??