Chapter 1 Steve

The first video you guys will watch is to do with Steve before the serum.

Steve looked at Bucky and Sam with fear but they were just smirking.

" Who is Steve?" Rocket asked. Steve placed his hand up and looked around to find what looked like a raccoon had asked him.

" I am Steve." Rocket leaned over to Groot and whispered.

" The guy looks too serious." Groot nodded in response.

Ned tugged on Peter's sleeve like a toddler.

" Peter where watching stuff about the avengers!! this is so amazing! I feel so good."

" Dude!!" Peter looked at him

You see new York before it changes to news papers being read about what the Nazis were doing.

"O'Connell Michael, kolinski henry-"

"There's a lot of guys getting killed over there."

" Rogers Steven." Steve lowers the news paper and places it down to reveal his tiny body.

" Oh My God. Were you really that small?" Tony asked Steve his mouth was wide open in shock like many other people in the room. Clint on the other hand was busy laughing at Steve unable to speak.

" Yes." Is all Steve replied with.

" He always was small." Bucky laughed at Steve.

" That's funny. Look at you." Sam laughed.

Alexei turned to Natasha.

" Was he really that small?" he whispered to which Natasha just looked at him unimpressed.

" I am Groot." Rocket laughed, which mad him get very weird looks from the other people in the room.

" Groot you can't say that." Quill said to the small tree.

" Kinda makes you think twice about enlisting." Steve got up and walked past the other man and replied

"Nope."

Many of the Avengers laughed at that. Steve really hadn't changed. Bucky smiled, they were happy and free back then.

" Haven't changed have you Cap." Tony smiled at Steve before turning back to the screen.

" How have you not changed in 70 years?" Sam didn't know what else to say.

" That is for sure Rogers." Fury smiled.

" Why is that so funny?" Drax looked at his team mates.

" I think its because he is still the same after some sort of transformation." Gamora spoke, making Drax even more confused than he was.

Steve was then stood in a queue.

"Rogers." the guy looked at his form

" What did ya father die of?"

" Mustard Gas. He was in the 107th infantry. I was hoping I could be assigned-"

" Ya mother?"

" She was a nurse in a TB ward. Got hit couldn't shake it."

" Sorry for your losses Mr Roger's." Peter nodded to Steve from his seat with Ned and Mj.

" Its fine kid and call me Steve."

" Okay Mr... Steve."

" I am sorry Steve." Natasha said.

" Yeah I am sorry Cap." Sam said putting a reassuring hand on Steve's shoulder.

" Its fine guys."

there was a list of all his illnesses: asthma, scarlet fever, rheumatic fever, sinusitis, chronic or frequent colds, high blood pressure, palpitation or pounding in the heart, easy fatigability, heart trouble, nervous trouble of any sort, has had contact with tuberculosis, parent/sibling with diabetes, cancer.

" Pause that there. Steve you were basically a walking dead body. How an earth did you survive that long? especially then." Bruce questioned.

" Captain Rogers, Mr Banner is correct you should have been walking." Shuri was shocked like most of the people in the room. Bucky was the first to explain afterwards.

" He was stubborn. He still is now. I remember when his Ma was working and Steve was ill I would come round and he would be trying to get out of bed and pretend he was better." bucky said.

" Idiot." Sam whispered.

" Shut up Sam."

" Sorry son."

"Just give me a chance"

" You would be ineligible on you asthma alone."

" Is there anything you can do?"

" I'm doing it. I am saving your life." The guy stamped the paper with a 4F.

" What does that mean?" Thor questioned.

" It means I was unfit for military purposes."

" So how did you get into the army then." Bruce asked.

" Well-" Peggy started before she was interrupted by Steve.

" You will probably find out later."

--------------------------------

I know this chapter wasn't amazing so please comment and tell me what I can improve or what you want me to include in the future.