Chapter 2 Natasha

The next video you are going to watch is about Natasha in the future.

Yelena looked towards Alexei and Melina, her eyes wide in fear. the rest of the people in the room were intrigued.

" Yay Auntie Nat!!" Lila Screamed excited to watch her aunt.

" Natasha why is she calling you auntie." Yelena whispered in her sisters ear.

" Because I am her aunt. Clint is family and they are his kids." Yelena just nodded as the clip began to play.

Budapest is shown before switching to Natasha looking in the mirror.

" Budapest..." clint looked at the screen in confusion. " Why are you there Nat."

" I don't know." She replied.

" What is this Budapest? You are always saying its classified." Tony asked.
" Budapest is classified and always will be Stark."

" I used to have nothing."

People had already begun to give quick glances to Natasha who just stared straight at the screen. Clint squeezed her hand to reassure her.

The red room is shown with natasha looking at ballet dancers then shows her shooting a gun. the screen flashes back to natasha in the mirror before changing to the scene of Natasha on the helicarrier.

People began to look at Natasha with pity which she tried to ignore the stares by glaring at the screen.

" Nat why were you ballet dancing." Bruce asked.

" It was part of the training."

" Can you show us?" Tony asked.

" No."
" We can show you once this has all finished." Melena said which earned her a glare from Yelena and Natasha.

" Then I got this job."

clint looks at Natasha.

" I'm I a job now. I am hurt." Clint held his hand to his heart and began fake crying. Laura looked at her husband and punched his arm.

" Ooow. Woman that hurt."
" It was supposed to."

" This family."

Nick fury is shown. Natasha is then flying and shooting people with two guns. Natasha is back looking at herself in the mirror.

Nick smiled at Natasha which she returned. He was happy that she thought of him as family. Not many people did.

" But nothing lasts forever."

" What's happened? Tell us." Tony said staring at the screen with excitement.

Natasha is getting off a train. " Heard you had to eave in a hurry." Ross says.

" Who said that?" Steve asked.

He is secretary Ross. You won't like him.

Bruce looked angry.

" Its never easy these days."

Government cars go down a road. Ross is standing infront of cars with men in armor behind him. " So what are you gonna do." he says

" Yeah I don't like him." Tony agreed.

" What are those spaceships with wheels?" Drax asked.

" There cars man." Quill replied.

Natasha looks at a bunch of fake IDs.

" That's alot of IDs Nat." Bruce said.

" Well you never know when you might need one."