chapter 4 - age of ultron

The next clip we are going to watch the Avengers try and lift Thor's Hammer.

Thor looked amused while Odin looked Offended that a group of mortals thought they could lift the hammer.

" Ahh hahaha." Thor Laughed putting his drink back on the table. the Avengers plus a few others were sitting round a table drinking.

" You guys look happy. A little too happy." Yelena whispered and narrowed her eyes at the screen.

" I agree. Where's the fighting?" Rocket shouted.

" There isn't any trash panda." Quill said.

" Yet." Natasha rolled her eyes.

" Natasha." Melina said in a warning tone.

" But its a trick." Clint said, spinning drum sticks in his hands.

" How dare you suggest such a thing!!" Odin screamed.

" Father be quiet." Thor spoke.

" Yes do shut up." Loki said as he flicked his hair.

" Alexei was a better father than him and that's saying something." Yelena whispered to Natasha who smiled.

" No no it's much more than that." Thor tapped his Glass against Steve's beer.

" Whosever be worthy shall handle the power. Whatever man it's a trick." Clint spoke in a deep voice.

" Your an idiot Clint." Natasha smiled.

" Yep he is." Steve looked amused.

" Shut up guys." Clint said at all the avengers who were looking at him.

" Please be my guest." Thor pointed his hand towards the hammer. Everyone stopped talking and looked at Clint and Thor.

" Come on Really." Clint stopped twirling his drum sticks.

" This is gonna be funny." Rocket said laughing.

" I am groot." Groot smiled.

" Yeah." Clint clambered off the floor.

" This is gonna be good." Rhodey muttered.

" It is." Quill said.

" Yep so good." Sam whispered while rubbing his hands together in excitement.

" Clint you've had a tough week. we won't hold it against you if you can't get it up." Tony said making everyone laugh.

Peggy looked at Steve and saw how happy he looked in the future which made her happy that he was fine but also sad that he was happy not with her or his friends back in the 40s.

" You've seen this before right." Clint said to Thor. Clint grabbed the hammer with his hand and tried to lift it but couldn't.

Everyone started laughing.

" Really man you thought you could lift the hammer." Sam laughed.

You mean Johnathon.

" Who's Johnathon." Thor asked.

The hammer.

" No that's mjölnir." Thor said.

Yeah but no one can say it so its name is now Johnathon.

" Brother leave it." Loki said as thor was about to speak.

" How'd you do it?" Clint laughed.

" Still silent judgement."