Chapter 3 - Tony

Now its time for Mr Tony Stark to make his entrance.

" What an amazing entrance it will be." Tony said leaning back and putting his feet on the chair infront of him. He soon took his feet down as he saw what was on the screen.

" Jarvis drop my neadle." Tony starts dancing.

" Stark can dance." Clint had already fallen off his chair while Sam was laughing. most of the other people in the room were trying to hide their laugh but couldn't hide their smile.

" Shut up."

" But man of iron your dancing is very good." Thor whispered slightly confused.

" Thank you Thor."

Tony and Peter are with the guardians of the galaxy.

" Why are we with you guys." Tony asked.

" Don't ask us." Rocket said.

" You're not even there." Tony replied.

" Where are we anyway?" Peter asked.

" You are on a planet called titan." Gamora told the curious teenager.

" Wait I go to space!!!!!" Peter screamed in delight.

" Yes."

" DUDE!" Ned screamed.

" DUDE." Peter screamed back in happiness which almost made him go death.

" Dude that is so crazy. Man I wish I could go to space." Ned squealed making most people look at him pretty weirdly.

" How'd you get to space in the first place dork and why are you there." Mj raised her eyebrows.

" I don't want to think about that."

" Soo how are you gonna get back to earth." She said slowly.

" The same way I went there. Why?" Peter replied but Mj just shrugged her shoulders and brought out her note book to draw in.

" I am half human so that 50% of me that is stupid. That is a hundred % you."

" Wait I am not fully human!!" Quill shouted at Drax, who was nearest to him, panicking.

" That's a shock." Rocket whispered to Groot to replied with a very quite ' I am Groot'.

" Rocket!!!" Gamora shouted.

" Your math is blowing my mind." Tony said sarcastically.

This made people laugh.

" Aliens can do maths!" Ned shrieked to Peter who smiled and gave him a high five.

" That's cool."

" Don't question the Dorks." Mj said without looking up to everyone in the room who looked at the three teenagers in confusion.

"  What's math?" Thor asked but nobody responded leaving him confused.

A car crashes into whiplash as Tony climbs down the railings.

" That must hurt man." Sam said wincing.

" It did." Tony said as he remembered the pain, in his mind.

" Are you okay." Happy says while pepper is having a panic attack in the back of the car.

" Are you okay Miss Potts?" Jarvis asked.
" No I was definitely not okay. Thank you for asking Mr Jarvis." Pepper said as she glared at Tony.

" What???!!"

" Yeah. Were you heading for me or him."

" I was trying to-."