Chapter two (Shadow)

It was raining outside and Shadow was in the den play fighting with her littermate.

"I'll get you!" she said as she dodged her brother, Storm.

She took a leap and bit her brother on the hind leg without drawing blood or pain.

"You'll pay for this" said Storm but Shadow could not find him.

"Aaaaaaah!" said Shadow as Storm surprise attacked with her a leap from behind. "That's not fair. You attacked by surprise."

"It is so fair. No-wolf said your not allowed to do that."

"But you can't just attack by surprise" said Shadow.

"All right you two, what are you bickering about now?" said their mother, Fern.

"Storm attacked by surprise while we were play fighting and that's not fair because I didn't know he was gonna do that"

"Well you better get over it because your waking up the other pups in the nursery and they need sleep since they're younger than you."

"Fine."

"Hello, pups!" said Dust.

"Daddy!'

"Dad, yay!"

"Dust, you're here! But I thought you were on patrol today"

"Yes, but plans have changed and I'm going out for hunting so I thought I'd check on the pups."

"Daddy, daddy can you show us a new hunting move?"

"Sure. Crouch down and make sure the prey does not see you. Yes, like that. Now take a bounding leap and bite your prey hard"

"Like this?'

"Yeah, sort of. You'll get it with more practice."

"Okay. Can you show us a battle move now?"

"How about you guys practice your surprise attack on I showed you yesterday?"

"I used that move on Shadow today!"

"Yeah by surprise. I hated it" she gritted through her teeth.

"With practice you can use it on your brother next time."

"Okay"

"Well I need to go hunting now, bye!"

"Bye bye!"

"Bye!"

"Mother we're kind of hungry"

"Yeah."

"I will go get a small rabbit for each of you okay? But be quiet the pups are sleeping."

"Ok"

"Fine"

"Here share this rabbit. Half for each of you okay?"

"Okay mommy"

"Okay"

This chapter doesn't really have anything going on it's just a regular day. Who do you think is the main character? Put it down in the comments below! Hint: It's a pup. Remember to vote, comment, follow, and share!