финал

"VICTORIA!" Colby screams, trying to shake her awake, her fallen form on the floor, just inside the salt circle. 

"Colby, look!" Sam says, grabbing Colby's hand to pause him, pointing at Victoria's face, where her black blood leaking from her nose and eyes turned to a more red and human color. 

"What does that mean?" Colby demanded, a crazed look in his eyes from worry. Corey dropped to his knees right beside him, looking at Victoria's face, analyzing it with shaky eyes. "She may be turning back into a human." He whispers, touching her neck to find her pulse. After a silent second Corey slightly laughs through his nose. 

"She has a pulse." 

The boys start freaking out, all sitting around the fallen girl, The camera forgotten on the floor under the table. 

Victoria -

I stepped into the light, the whispers turned into harsh screams, berating my eardrums, pain emerging from my head. 

I slap my hands over my ears, falling to the floor, curled into my knees. "WHAT DO YOU WANT!" I finally scream at the voices. 

-

The screaming stopped immediately. 

-

I slowly open my eyes, looking into pools of blue. "Hi." 

Colby laughs and the boys pull me up, all of them hugging the life out of me. "Can't breathe." I squeeze out, pushing lightly against them to get air. "Oh my god, That shit actually happened." Sam freaks out, gripping his blonde hair. 

"Yeah it did." I mutter, hugging myself. 

"Are you okay?" Corey demands, grabbing my arm lightly. 

"I'm fine, thanks." I tell them, looking around the castle. I couldn't see Mary, only the shackles left on the floor. 

"Can you boys see the shackles over there?" I ask them, pointing to them, looking down to make sure we were all still in the salt circle. 

"No?" Jake answers, taking a step closer. 

"DON'T! Mary is still here somewhere." I hiss, tilting my head to listen. I turn fully around, facing the dark ally of Jane's window. 

A horrible smiling face gleamed back at me. "Shit." I mutter, my body freezing. 

The smile slowly faded, replaced by a determined 'I'm going to kill you' face. Mary sprinted toward me, her hands outstretched, claws out, I gasp, grabbing the nearest think I could grab, chucking it at her face as hard as I could. 

"What the fuck?!" The boys exclaim, looking at the camera I just threw, shattered in midair and fell to the floor. I look back, and see the rods on the table. I pick them up, thinking how I could use them. 

"You Bitch." She spit, wiping her black blood from her forehead. The smirk returning. 

"Boys." I mutter, still staring at her. 

"What?" Jake demands, looking exactly where I'm looking. 

"Run. Now! Run let's go!" I scream, pulling them out of their trance, grabbing the nearest persons arm, which happened to be Corey, and sprinted to the staircase as fast as possible. 

"I really wish I could walk through the walls right now!" I scream, entering the church, running through the mirror void and slamming my body into the front door, diving outside, onto the gravel, scratching my cheek and hands in the process

I turn on my back, just as Colby jumps out the front door, narrowly missing the hand that tried to grab his ankle. His body crashes into mine, forcing the breath out of my lungs, his weight slightly crushing me. 

I grunt and roll him off of me, looking around for all the boys. Once I noticed they were all here and safe I let out a breath of relief, looking back at the angry bitch, who was currently trying to break down the barrier of the castle, ripping off the stones to find a weak point. 

"Don't even bother. I was trapped here for years." I call out to her, brushing off the gravel from my dress. The boys stood up, casting me scared glances as I took a step towards the castle. 

"And now you will be trapped here for years, and centuries, you will not torment these boys again, the only people you get to haunt will be the visitors of this castle. You will never escape, I use my wish to Lucifer. I demand he keeps you here until your demon body shrivels into a prune, and even then, Lucifer will not take you to hell, no, he will make you wait and wait, leaving you in pain, and when you think you are going to finally go, that is when he will come and take you to Treachery. Torturing you until you combust. That is my wish to Lucifer." I demand, looking at the ground, tapping with my heal twice. 

The skies darken, clouds the size of mountains appearing, covering the dawn sun. Three Lightning surges hit the castle, each marking the ground with the seal of hell. I smirk. 

"Have fun Queen Mary." I spit, turning around to look at the boys, who all stood behind me, staring at me, their mouths agape. 

"You'll catch flies." I tell them, smiling gently and tapping all of their chins. 

"H-How. W-What?" Sam gapes, pointing at the marks and then back at the castle, and then looking back at me. 

"Don't worry about it." I smile, looking at the car, wondering what it will feel like. 

"So, you boys ready to teach me how to live in the modern world?"

. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . 

As in the title, this is the finale, but in Russian ofc, gotta keep you on your toes. 

Hope you have enjoyed this short story, If you have any recommendations for new books or just one shots, I will look into them. 

This book is not edited as of yet, I will do a deep dive editing into this short story when I have time, but as of now, I hope you have enjoyed this story thoroughly. 

Bye Bye!