Unholy Encounters

I hadn't left the hallway where Jane died yet. I couldn't hear any screams so I assumed the boys were still fine. Their EMF reader hasn't annoyingly beeped for a minute also. One less ghost near them caused the fact. 

I stand shakily up, knees very wobbly. "I know how you feel." the soft but harsh voice emerges over the silence and my silent tears. 

I snap my head up to the Murderer. "How the hell would you know how I feel?! You killed her!" I scream at the queen. "It was needed." was all the lunatic said. I scoff, angrily wiping a stray tear away. 

"Everything is needed and justified when royalty does it right?" I mutter. 

"Ah, your father." She nods in understanding, looking into my past. 

"Don't you dare talk about my life like you know it." I spit, tensing my muscles. 

"Oh but I do, I know everything about you." 

I laugh sarcastically. "Of course you do." 

"Don't be so bitter. You will see I did you a great favor in the end." I shake my head, grabbing a spear attached to the wall, testing the tip to see if it was sharp enough. 

It'll work

I look at the queen, who was eyeing the spear with confusion. "Do you think you are the first unwanted soul who has trespassed?" I ask her, my confidence and don't mess with me attitude building. 

"trespassed?! My dear-" 

"I f you say that one more time I will make your final death a lot more painful than need-be." I threaten. 

The queen smirks. 

I aim the spear and chuck it at her, piercing her heart, pinning her in a backbend to the floor. I run out of the hallway so fast, knowing that the spear will only temporarily hold her. 

I listen closely for the group, swimming through the solid walls, towards the famous bedchamber. 

I will my body to become visible, hearing the boys freak out. "Hi again Vicky!" Corey smiles, almost jumping up and down in excitement. I shake my head, a serious expression on my face. "What's wrong?" Colby asks. I open my mouth. 

"You brought her here." I work out, trying my hardest to make them hear my voice. 

"Who?" Jake asks, sitting up from the canopy mattress. 

"Que-" I was cut off as a cold hand covered my mouth, yanking me back. "Victoria!" Corey screams, watching as I get thrown around. 

I release my tension, my body now morphing back into the spirit world. "Was she about to say Queen?" Sam asks, visibly mortified. I grab a lamp, and swing it against her incoming head. "WOAH!" the boys yell as the lamp shatters in mid-air. She stops her attack, a pissed expression crossing her eyes. Black blood seeped through a good size gash on the side of her head. I grab the vase that had been placed next to the lamp, holding it defensively. "What are you going to do with a vase?" She laughs. 

"Who knows, maybe it's holy water." I spit. 

I kick her solar plexus and chuck the vase at her as a distraction, ripping off a decorative sword from the wall. I lunge at her, stabbing the point into her stomach. I make myself visible again.

"She wants you." I tell them, looking at the queen bent over in pain. 

"Why?" Sam demands. 

"Bring back from the dead. Only one can be alive again." 

"What!?" 

"You must do the ritual." I tell them, looking around the room. 

"What are you looking for?!" Jake asks. 

"Something to disable her." 

"Her?" 

"Queen Bloody Mary. You brought her here." I tell them, walking through Colby to grab the crossed spears attached to the wall. "That was the weirdest feeling ever!" He freaks out. 

I smirk, brandishing the weapons on each other. 

"Set up for the ritual. Only one can come back alive." I leave them with that as I shift back into the spirit world, disappearing from their view. "It's official, our girl Vicky is a badass."

"Dibs!" I hear the word growing farther away as I attempt to stab into the queens body, being thrown off as a force erupted from her mouth. 

I sit up slowly, holding my head. I grab the silver spear from beside me as she lunged at me. The tip pierced her heart when she jumped, trying to pin me down. I throw her off of my body and grab the other dual spear, pinning her to the ground once again. I see the sword that I had used earlier, where I scoop it from the wooden floor and decapitate the queen's head once again. I look around the room to see the boys gone and the queen screaming her dead lungs off. 

I swim downstairs, trying to find the boys again. They were in the room just outside of Jane's nook, setting up a table with candles placed in a star shape. A seance. I realize. Perfect.