The fun Begins (Teaser Chapter)

"Victoria!" Sam calls, knocking on my bedroom door, effectively waking my brain up from my nightmares. 

"Yes?" I yell back, snuggling my face deeper in the pillow. 

"We're leaving in an hour, get up Ghosty." He explains, opening my door a crack to peek in and turn on the lights. I grimace and cover my eyes with my comforter, shielding them from the sharp sting of pain emerging. 

"The Sanatorium right?" I call out, my voice muffled. 

"Yeah, did you research and stuff?" 

"Nah, I'll know when I get there anyways." Ever since I was resurrected I've been getting visions of the history in a building, or in a room, but I have to step into the room to see the visions. 

"True. Colby will be here in like 10 minutes, be up please." 

"Yes Mother, I will." I roll my eyes, slipping out of my very warm bed, grabbing a towel and heading into the bathroom across the hall. 

_--_ 

I rest my head on the cool tile of the shower, closing my eyes and trying to calm my thoughts from being eaten by my brain. 

We walk into the coffin room part of Wilson's Castle in Vermont, I step into the room, but immediately put my hand on the wall to stop myself from collapsing to the floor as a vision takes over my sight. 

"NO! PLEASE! I DON"T WANT TO D-" The man's voice stops abruptly as blood spits out from his mouth, a small incision appearing where his trachea is. Two men pick his now dead body up, and throw him into the casket made of croqueted wood, his blood seeping through the seams. 

I lift my head off the tile and turn off the hot water, drying myself off and wrapping the towel around my body, stepping out into the hall 

"OH!" I hear, I turn my head around, My black hair sticking to my shoulders and arms. 

"Oh, Hi Colby, how are you?" I ask politely, walking to my door, which was right beside the blushing boy, who was covering his eyes. 

"Everything is covered Colby." I chuckle, looking at his face. 

"Thats not what I'm worried about Tori." He smirks, uncovering his eyes, looking into mine. 

"Oh?" I smirk, leaning closer to him, "and what are you worried about?" I whisper close to his ear, then leaning back and smiling, looking at him again, gauging his reaction.

I open my door and step through, closing it slowly, winking at him as my towel slips as I finally shut the door all the way, only a sliver of my skin showed before the door shut all the way. I laughed quietly as I could still hear his hiss of breath intake, surpassed by my towel slipping. 

I just love teasing him, it's fun. 

Teaser Chapter is done! gave ya'll a little angst, a little tease, a little fire in your eyes. I hope ya'll enjoyed the Chapter, I enjoyed writing it, the words just flowed together. 

Any suggestions ya'll have for the upcoming book? Relationship? Scary Encounters? People met? 

-Stitch

GUESS WHATTT the first chapter of ' Haunting of the Hills' is up! check it out