day 1. introduce yourselves

—OMNISCIENT

DAY ONE

jahseh stood at the table, waiting for everyone else to arrive. as of right now, it's just jahseh, ally, and jarad. they all just met but seem to be pretty chill in jahsehs opinion. jarads confused as to why he's even there, and ally is excited to see all the 'sexy guys'.

honestly, jahseh doesn't give a shit about making any friendships with anyone. he just wants to fuck bitches and enjoy his time. he has no idea about the rules that will be put in place in 24 hours.

first off, a fairly average height guy walked in. he had a light pink durag tied around his head.

"nice to meet you bro, what's yo name?" he asked jahseh, reaching out his hand to greet him

"jahseh, you?"

"stokeley." he smiled. jahseh honestly didn't like him very much, even though they had just met. too smiley in his opinion. stokeley walked over to introduce himself to ally, then jarad too.

"to be honest witchu bro, i just wanna get some more bodies and then dip." jahseh admitted. stokeley nodded slowly, taking in his surroundings.

there was a bar that sold drinks, a nice area to sit down and relax, the condos they would sleep in, and of course the ocean that was extremely close. everything in front of them was sand, which annoyed jahseh because he had been wearing jordans that were gonna get fucked up.

"i feel that. ion mind meeting new people though." stokeley shrugged.

before they could exchange more words, a short, about 5 foot tall and fit girl walked in. she was wearing a simple black bikini, with her hair straightened. her hair was also black, and fell a little past her shoulders. she wore a small and thin necklace that had a heart pendant, and some more jewelry such as a nose stud. jahseh though 'eh' but stokeley thought she was just beautiful.

 jahseh though 'eh' but stokeley thought she was just beautiful