day 2. rules?

—OMNISCIENT

DAY TWO

last night everyone got better situated, and got a better idea as to who everyone is.

the girls sleep in different beds in one room, and the guys get another. this allows everyone to become closer with the people they room with. whether or not they choose to form that bond with their roommates is up to them. those bonds may or may not be helpful in the long run!

THE BOYS ROOM. 8:15AM.

jahseh had awoken before everyone else, he had just been sitting on his phone as he waited for the group alarm to go off. it goes off at 8:20, so it's not long at all.

and as soon as it echoed throughout the room, niggas started moaning and groaning like it was a big deal. jahseh was wondering how the hell that's even possible. they're on a beautiful island with hot girls, and they're complaining about waking up.

jahseh walked over to the windows and ripped open the curtains.

"god damn nigga, fuck wrong witchu?" michael complained as he threw the blanket off his bed. he scooted down to the edge of the bed and sat there, just staring at jahseh in annoyance.

"don't gimme that look." jahseh spat. "i get up and workout at 6 back in florida, so ion know why y'all trippin bout it being 8 in the morning." he lowkey tried to flex, and michael could see right through that.

michael laughed quietly. "good for you nigga. must be nice."

"anyway..." jahseh trailed off. "we have a meeting with everyone in 45 minutes, we gotta get ready."

taymor sat up tiredly, rubbing his eyes. "a meeting? nigga for what?!" he shouted.

"right, better be a meeting that decides which bitch i'm getting pussy from." nick chimed in as he still laid comfortably in his bed.

not quite nick... in fact, quite the opposite. the meetings purpose is to finally enforce the rules. the rules we've been waiting to enforce!

kentrell got up and scanned the room. he can feel how much all the guys hate him, but he simply doesn't give a fuck. the bitches love him!

"i'm taking a shower. don't go in the bathroom or you gay." kentrell announced to everyone as he grabbed a couple towels and went into the bathroom, making sure to lock the door behind him.

everyone else sighed and waited for the shower water to start running, and once it did, they felt it was necessary to start talking the absolute most shit that they didn't feel like kentrell should hear.

"now that the pretty nigga is gone..." nick laughed and scooted down to the edge of his bed. "who y'all niggas got yo eyes on?"

"taylor or alycia. they both fine." jahseh answered. jahseh loves his white and mixed girls, and everyone could tell. "i think we can all tell jahmier feelin alexandria." jahseh added which made jahmier laugh.

"i ain't feelin shorty. she got a bad attitude and she look like a demon spawn." he denied. "i'm kinda feelin jania even though she act lesbian."