Chapter 1- Back To Hogwarts

I'm in such a horrible mood.

So this is going to be told from Harry's Pov mostly.

Draco has a PoV but it's not a real POV it's.... Hard to explain... You'll see what I mean.

So my covers always cut off... Sigh. You would see more... But oh well.

Let's see where this goes.

Behold... chapter 1

-------------------------------------

Harry's Pov-

"Hmmm this is nice." Ginny said as she snuggles closer to me. I nod.

"Yeah.. It's just weird going back you know? After everything that happened.."

"Yeah... But the war is over, there's nothing to worry about anymore, especially for you. You can spend this last year at Hogwarts in peace and normalcy."

"Highly doubtful, Gin. When has my life ever been normal?"

"You had a madman after you since you were a baby, Harry. That ended last year. It may still be a bit crazy, but you don't have to worry about it anymore."

"Easier said than done." I say. I admire Ginny for trying to be positive.... But how can I? I watched so many die and I know everyone has its just... It's always worrisome or whatever.

"Come on, Harry. Let's not talk about it anymore. Ron and Hermione didn't leave us alone in a compartment for nothing you know."

"You know as well as I do that they just wanted to go off on there own so they can snog the daylights out of one another." I know I shouldn't be snapping at her, but I'm just not in a pleasant mood.

She sat up.

"Is there something wrong, Harry?"

"What do you think is wrong, Ginny?"

"I know... But its time to move on from what happened-"

"Not a chance of that happening-"

"Look. We are going back to Hogwarts. And I know it's going to bring back bad moments... But it can also bring back good ones. Apparently it looks just the same, they fixed it so well. No one will be able to tell."

"I will."

I don't want to talk about the war... But yet sometimes I feel I need to... That I'll only ever be able to accept it when I get it all off my chest-

She gave me a look. "Harry. Let's just not talk about that right now. Let's talk about better things... Like us." She smiled.

-And Ginny doesn't seem to be the one I can talk about it with.

"What about us?"

"Well... The war is over... We are safe-"

"Are we really?"

"Harry!" She gave me a disapproving look before sighing. "Anyways.. You said yourself you didn't want to start anything until we got through the war... And we did it."

"Yeah..." Do I really want to be with Ginny. I used to think she was perfect, the one for me. But now.... I don't know.

"Well... Can we at least try?" She scoots closer to me leaning in. "Do you need me to remind you of your feelings?"

"Ginny..."

"Please, Harry! Just give us a try? You'd be breaking a promise!"

What promise?