Chapter 4- Coming Out

A/n- hey guys.

School is just about here and I feel like a part of my soul is being ripped apart. It went by so so so so fast and I just can't right now.

Anyways so here is chapter 4, I'm pretty sure I know where I want to go with this. Ok.

Okokojokik

Chapter 4

Harry's POV

As soon as I woke up this morning, something in the atmosphere was off. It was as if it was too quiet. That all changed rather quickly,When I walked into the Great Hall, it was chaos. People were passing around this morning's Daily Prophet and whispering frantically. Some where just talking, some were laughing. I walk over to the Gryffindor table, confused. Ron is laughing so hard, tears are streaming down his face. Hermione looks uncomfortable. Even the teachers look shocked. I sit down next to my friends and ask what the hells going on around here. Before Hermione can answer me, Ginny comes by and sits next to me and kisses me on the cheek. I give her a weak smile before turning back to Hermione. I vaguely hear Ginny asking about my night's sleep.

"Hermione. What the hell is going on?" I ask again, ignoring Ginny for a moment.

Instead of answering, she slides the prophet towards me.

As soon as I read the headlines, I knew it couldn't be good.

Malfoy Heir:Queer?!

"We've received news from an anonymous source that ex-death eater Draco Malfoy, only heir to the Malfoy line, is about as bent as they come. This leaves Young Malfoy in a bit of situation, seeing as gay wizards are the minority. Sources report that Malfoy is a bit promiscuous too. "He's a cock slut. He'll get on his knees for anything with a cock within a mile radius," our source tells. "He's been doing it in secret for years."
The big question here is, what does this mean for the Malfoy Line? It's a known fact that Draco Malfoy has been betrothed to the youngest Greengrass daughter, Astoria. Our reporters have been trying to come into contact with the Elder Malfoys, to see what they think of their son engaging in such sinful acts. We weren't able to gather much from Lucius Malfoy, only that he looks to be very angry. Draco's mother, however, spoke up to say "The Greengrasses have decided they do not want their daughter betrothed to someone who prefers men over women. The marriage is officially off. "Anything else that is done between us will be said directly to Draco, himself." She says. What does this mean for the young Malfoy? We will inform you as soon as more information is discovered."
-Rita Skeeter (.D.P.)

My mouth dropped open at this new information.Malfoy's gay?! I look up just as Malfoy walks into the Great Hall. How ironic timing. Everyone went silent and turned to look at him. Malfoy, still bruised and battered, looked at everyone in confusion and slowly made his way towards the Slytherin table, looking around cautiously. Everything was quiet, except for a few whispers and laughs. Then things started to turn rowdy again. Malfoy looked around, suspiciously. Huh.

"Never knew you were a queer, Malfoy!"

"Ew I sit next to him in Charms! He's probably been gawking at me this whole time!"

"Better not sit too close to Malfoy, he's probably crawling with STDs."

Malfoy's weary expression Changes almost instantly. He has a look of alarmed confusion at hearing these insults. He quickly makes his way to his seat at the Slytherin table, where he sits down. The people next to him, Blaise and someone who must be a year younger or two, moved away as to not be in any close contact with him. Malfoy looked at them,then looked down at the table, listening to everything going on around him with confusion.