Chapter 2- The Feast

ITS SUMMER!
THANK GOD FINALS ARE FUCKING OVER!
🌺🌴🌻☀️🌅🌞🌊🐝🐠🐟🐳🐬🐋🌵
Again... Not how to go about this story, but I have an idea. So just hold on for the ride... Trust me... I'm riding along with you.

And of course Draco and Harry are riding each other.

But not until much later😉

So anyways, here is chapter 2 for you guys. Btw DHE is coming along nicely and should be up soon. MH as well.

Hope this doesn't suck too much.

..............................................................

Harry's PoV

"Harry, mate!" Ron says as he walks into our dorm. I got here earlier than he did...Can only imagine what him and Hermione were doing.

Ew.

"Hi, Ron."

"So... How did it go with Ginny."

"It went just fine... Why?"

"Are you two getting together?"

I hesitate a moment. "Yeah, Yeah. We're going to give it a go."

"Good! You two always seemed 'meant for each other'. Besides this will be good for you.... Since the war..."

"Yeah." My friends think I'm lonely; that I've been isolating myself because of the war.

"Excellent. Well-uh- just remember that she is my sister and if you hurt her I'll hurt you."

"Understood, Ron. I'd never hurt her on purpose."

"Yeah.... So I'm not going to have to give you the-uh- boundaries talk?"

The what? "Uh No, Ron. I don't believe that will be necessary."

"Alright. Good mate." He claps me on the shoulder. "Well Mione and I are going to head down to the welcome feast. You coming any time soon?"

"Yeah, I'll be down."

_______andherewego_____

Walking down to the Great Hall looked the same, yet felt so different. First years wouldn't be able to tell there had been any damage, but the rest of us will. Well.., I will. You would think I would be happy that it looks almost untouched.

Entering the Great Hall, I Feel the same way. All the tables are back and everything looks normal. But its not. Not really.

It's all different.
Especially the atmosphere.

I make my way over to where Ron and Hermione are sitting, seeing them talking animatedly. I smile to myself.

It's about time they shacked up together. Though now I feel as though I'm tagging along and being a third wheel on their relationship. They look so happy. I feel slightly envious.

I don't know if I'll ever be able to be that happy with someone.

At least I'm trying with Ginny.

I take my usual seat next to Ron and receive several nods of acknowledgement. I've noticed that many people are treating me differently.

Besides being the Boy Who Finally Defeated Voldemort. People of course are cheering it trying to speak with me, thinking they know exactly who I am.

No I am not talking about the 'fans'.
Even friends.

People are acting as though I'm this fragile human and at the slightest touchy subject I'll break into a million pieces. It's like they're walking on eggshells around me. They don't need to be like that. I'm not precious glass.