PARTY

┏━                       •◦இ•◦                    ━┓

           ┗━                        •◦இ•◦                   ━┛

˚˙ ✿ ˙˚

You were sitting in a chair at a party alone with your thoughts. Every guy that was passing by you wanted to have your number or even something more, but you weren't Interested at all. You had an untouched martini in your hand and you were just playing with it.

"Come onn y/n, why are you so down," Yuji asked while dancing in front of you.

"You already know parties do not interest me at all," You sighed while you were looking down.

"Look, you're a marvellous person, you're like one of the strongest people around here, you always work your butt off so you should enjoy every moment of it"

"Ok and? You go enjoy the party with Megumi, I wanna stay here, here is the place where I feel happy,"

"Ahh fine, see you then y/n"

"See you then Yuji"

You put a hand down your chin while you were overthinking. You started to drink because the memories you had were burning you and you tried not to cry because of it. You drank the whole thing and it felt like you didn't drink at all. It just vanished in your stomach like that and you thought that it might help you get through the bad memories, but it didn't. You got up and drove yourself outside. Once you were outside, you looked at the beautiful sky full of stars that helped you breathe a bit from the bad thoughts that were forcing you to suck them. You sighed and you smiled.

"Hey hey, what are you smiling about," Gojo asked as he smirked.

You jump scared." FUCK Gojo, FUCK, you scared the living shit out of me" You panted

"Sorry ahah, watch your language though"

"Shut up, I say whatever I want, ok?"

"Bad girl," Gojo faked a sad face "Anyways, what are you doing here when there's a blasting party inside?"

"I don't give a fuck, I prefer it here, nature makes me happy"

"I see, then why did you come to the party in the first place? Was it because I was here"

"Fuck no, it's because of Yuji," You sighed

"You're so mean to me, why? Is it because you like me?" He smiled

"Bruh, you always say the stupidest shit ever, man"

"Yeah you totally like me"

"Shut up already, damn" You rolled your eyes while looking down with a little smile.

"Ahh hahhh I see your smile, you're so cute"

"Can you stop?" You looked at him "why do you always flirt with girls, is it fun to you?"