FLIRTY MAN

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

˚˙ ✿ ˙˚

             ┏━                       •◦இ•◦                    ━┓

           ┗━                        •◦இ•◦                   ━┛

(Gojo and Toji finest Dilfs ever, periodt! 😩)

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

It was the next day morning, you woke up with a headache. You got confused by why your head hurt so much because you forgot about last night.

"What the fuck, my head, it feels like a truck hit my head, ouch," You said out loud with a hand on your skull.

"But damn, what time is it?" You reached your nightstand to pick up your phone.

"WHAT THE FUCK, I've slept this much time? Well damn.." you slowly got off your bed and you headed your way to your bathroom. Soon after, you slowly yet lazily washed your face off and brushed your teeth.

"I'm already late so, whatever," You said to yourself

You deliberately went in the shower and put the water to cold without noticing because of your weariness.

"AH, what the fuck, too cold, too cold" You promptly put the water to hot and cold.

"Shit bro, my morning couldn't be worse than this," You said as you went under the water. The water was exactly in your liken. The water felt like a massage and it suddenly eased your headache. You loved water because every time you felt off or good, it always find a way to communicate with you like a psychologist, you questioned a lot of things about your life, choices and your future. You even had concerts lol. Water was like the key to your life and thoughts. Every bad energy drained down the polluting water. Duly, you finished taking a shower so you slowly went into your room to find a fit, which in your case, it was impossible lol.