Part 1 - Runaway

I woke up to the soft sound of Tasha's music playing from the kitchen, Mama was clapping as Tasha finished her fell practised solo. I crawled out of my warm comforting bed and waddled over to my family, I crawled onto Mamas lap and she rocked me and kissed me on the head. Yelena came in chasing Papa as he had her favourite music in his hand, holding it up to high so she couldn't reach. I giggled as Papa picked me up too and put me on his shoulders.

"Papa I want a turn" Yelena wined. Papa places me back on Mamas lap and picked up Yelena. "Haha see how tall I am!" We all laughed, and I got off of Mamas lap to go over to Tasha.

"You ok sis?" She asked and knelt down so she was my hight. 

"Tasha, will we have to go back?" I asked. I didn't want to go back, I would have nightmares overnight about returning to hell, The Red Room. I didn't want to, there was only a thew other girls that were as young as me, and they didn't speak Russian or English, plus they punished me there, yes I got to watch a lot of T.v shows but if I acted up or threw a tantrum, they would hit me badly, until I bled. 

"I don't know, but if we do I promise I won't let them hurt you" She said holding her pinky out, I linked mine with her and we both kissed our thumbs. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was 19 year ago, Ive grown since then, I graduated from The Red Room, I became the assassin that assassin's dream to be. Im known s 'The Devils Daughter' my mission is to kill Natasha Romanoff. 

I woke up in a old, rotten motel . I had to move quickly and quietly other wise The Red Room would find me, let me get you up to speed. After my parents let me go back to The Red Room, Natasha somehow escaped, leaving me and Yelena to defend for ourselves. They tortured  us more because they thought we would know where she was, which we didn't. I should have felt pain and suffering from it, but I didn't, the torture made me strong, stronger than Natasha, the strongest of them all. I was a numb robot, who cared for known but herself, however 4 years ago I graduated and got to spend the rest of my time living outside of theThe Red Room, however still under there watched. Until 2 years ago when I bombed their head courters and stole all the files on me. I changed my name to Ilta Irvene, it means 'night demon', I know travel from place to place trying to kill as many Red Room agents as I can, they took away my childhood and my life, so I will take way theirs.  

I went to my suit case and pull out a pair of jogging bottoms and a hoodie, after covering myself with guns and other weapons. I then went to the bathroom and did my make up, red and black eyeliner with a nude lip. I packed up my stuff and left. I checked out and and went strait to my small black Jeep. It was easy to drive, fast and didn't draw attention. I got in my car and started driving to Ohio for my next mission. It had been 2 hours of driving when I finally arrived at Cleveland Memorial Shoreway. Although something unexpected happened, the car a couple cars infant blew up. People were screaming and crying, rushing to safety, me on the other hand, headed straight towards the danger. I quickly striped my hoodie of and put on my one side sleeve jumper.

 I quickly striped my hoodie of and put on my one side sleeve jumper

Once I was ready I rushed out of the car and towards the gun shots. "взять их" 'Get them' one of the men grunted. I looked over to who they was pointing at, I sore Captain America so I guess these were the bad guys. I slyly slit one of the mens ankle while he wasn't look and shot the other two in the back of the neck. They all fell to the floor in pain while I ran to find the man with the metal arm. I jumped from the bridge and landed with a roll, I hid behind a car watching as the man with the metal arm took off his mask and uncovered his identity. He was very attractive, no stop it Ilta, he was average. He had pricing blue eyes and long dark brown hair, he said something before going to shoot the Captain, he was stopped by a bird man? I decided it was a good time to get out of this situation, as more men were coming over. I got up from my hideing spot and stole one of the mens cars as my jeep was too damaged to drive. 

I got to the hotel and went straight to my room, like always, I placed my suitcase on my bed and put my guns away, exchanging them for knifes. My next target was a man who used to work art the Red Room, he was the one who stopped me from being able to ever escape this life and move on, he was the man who stopped me from ever being able to have a bad, a family. I snuck out of the window and used my biplane to safely get to the bottom of the building. I walked to the restaurant and walk inside like I was a usual costumer. Once I sat down a waitress came over to me "What would you like to drink?" She said I in a moody voice.

"A beer please, most expensive one you got" She nodded and went to fetch it. After around 5 minutes she returned with my drink, I thank her and downed it. I then made it look like I was going to the restrooms, instead I went to the kitchen and found my target. Just my luck he was about to go home, so I could follow him and end him on the way back. He packed up his stuff and went out of the back door, I followed him until he was isolated and then stabbed my iron life into his neck. He shouted in pain and his dying body hit the ground. I didn't even look at him while he was dying. Instead I walked back to the hotel. I went to the bath and turned on the water, I took off all my knifes, guns and cloths. I turned of the water and got it, I washed of the blood and dirt from my face and body and washed my now greasy hair. I got out after about an hour and put on an oversized t-shirt and some short, to use an pyjamas. I put a knife under my pillow and a gun under my bed, just incase I had any unwelcoming guests. I took my handcuffs out of my duffel bag and hand cuffed myself to the bed and got into my usual position to sleep in. I then drifted of to sleep. 

-Dream-

"Hey I'm going to protect you" Tasha said, with her hand on one side of my face.

"Please Tasha I don't want to go back" I sobbed into my sister chest.

"Don't make her go back!" Tasha shouted at Papa.

"Im sorry" Was the last thing he said before a man came and snatched me from Tasha's reach, another man came and snatched Yelena.

"No! Don't hurt them!" Tasha screamed. "No!" 

-end of dream- 

I shout up in my bed, it was like I could hear Natasha in my head still, but I didn't want to she betrayed me, she left me there to die. So I will make her regretter decision. I will maker pay for what she did to me.