Part 11- Endgame pt.2

After breakfast me and Tony decided to take a stroll along the river. "Im gonna do it" Tony said out of the blue.

"Do what exactly?" I asked.

"I figured out how to do the time travel thing, we can get EVERYBODY back" I stared at Tony in disbelief.

"We can get Bucky back?" He nodded eagerly.

"Lets do it!" I practically yelled. We ran back indoors and Tony collected all his gadgets he needed while I grabbed our suites. I met Tony at the car "You ready?" I asked, he nodded and got into the drivers seat. I went into the passengers seat and we began driving. After a while, me and Tony arrived at the compound to find a very let down Steve. Tony pulled up inches away from his feet.

Tony rolled down his window "Why the long face, let me guess he turned into a baby?" 

Steve sighed "Among other things yes. What are you doing here?" He questioned.

"Its the EPR Paradox" Tony said while getting out of the car. While Steve and Tony carried on talking I went to the front door of the compound.

"Its good to see you Y/n" I heard Steve say.

"You too cap" I said and walked in to find Natasha. 

I walked in and sore Scott, who I had previously met in Germany. "We're ordering tacos, you wan some?" 

"Sure" I said and gave him my order. "You know where Nat is?" I asked Scott.

"Ye she's in the conference room"

"Thanks" I said before heading to the conference room. I went in and found Natasha "Hey Nat" 

"Hey" She said with a long sad face.

"Why so glum chum" I asked and sat next to her, resting my head on her shoulder, she wrapped a protective arm around me and sighed.

"He turned into a baby" 

"Oh I know, me and Tony came to solve your little problem" She shot her head straight up to meet my eyes.

"Tonys here?" 

"Yes, thats what I said" She smiled and rested her head back on mine, after a while we both drifted into a relaxing sleep.

When I woke up, I was in my room Nat left a note 'Went to go get a team mate be back soon - nat'  I threw it in the bin and walked downstairs to the kitchen, I looked threw the fridge and found some chocolate milk, after drinking most of it I heard someone walk in, I turned around and found Steve. "Hey" I said.

"Hey" He said and smiled at me. 

"What?" I asked and continued to drink my chocolate milk.

"Nothing" He said and took the chocolate milk from me, he finished the carton and put it in the bin, "Meeting in 10 minutes" He said while walking off. I rolled my eyes and looked for snacks.