Part 7 - Black Widow pt.2

I woke up in, "Another cell, are you kidding me!" I shouted.

"Y/n! Y/n are you there" I heard Alexei call. 

"Ye, ye I'm here" I said trying to work out a way to escape.

"I can't save us" Alexei said.

"I know, thats why I'm trying to get us out of here" I said.

"You need to know that I'm sorry, I pledged my life to a cause. You know, I thought I was being very brave, possibly the bravest. But I wasn't being brave. I was coward." He said, then I could hear him sobbing "In Cuba when they came and took you girls away from me, no cause is worth that. You should only sacrifice yourself for something" Then Natasha manage to open the glass door. Alexei rushed out "How did you do that?" He asked.

"I designed these cells myself" 'Natasha' said, that was when I realised who it actually was. Melina took of the mask and wig.

"What?" Alexei said. "I bared my soul to you and it was just you the whole time?" 

"Yes I'm afraid so. But wait, shh, I'm on the comms with Yelena." However before talking into the comm she turned to face me "Y/n, you have to find and help Natasha, she can't take Dreykov on her own" I nodded and ran off to find Natasha. I found a massive door with two soldiers standing outside of it, I'm guessing thats where Dreykov is. However when I went to go in, around 20 red room girls came to the door and I sore Dreykov was escorted out. But Natasha was still in there, so I ran in to save my sister.

I ran to the first girl and took her out by kicking her in the ankle and then the face. I sore Natasha so I ran over to help. She was pinned down so I kicked the girl who had her pinned down in the face and grabbed Natasha hand "Lets go" I shouted, just then Yelena was at the door, she threw the red stuff (I can't remember what its called) In the air and it exploded all the girls brainwash enchantments broke and they were back to normal. Natasha told Yelena and me to go with the girls, "No I staying with you! Im not loosing you again!" I shout and ran over to help. I tuned around to see a massive explosion and grabbed Natasha hand once she was finished "We gotta go!" we ran out together. We sore Yelena blow up one of the jets Dreykov was on, Natasha picked up two parachutes and handed one too me "No, you take it" I said handing it back to her. However she ignore me and put in on me, she then pushed so i could use the parachute to fly me safely to the ground. I landed on my bum as I hit the ground, I shot straight up to I could look for Natasha, and Yelena "Natasha! Yelena! Nat! Yelena! Tasha!" I said practically sobbing. I was so scared I lost them. Just as I was loosing hope I heard a slight whistle and out of the corner of my eye I sore both girl in each others arms walking up to me. "Oh my god" I said and ran toward them, engulfing both of them in a tight hug, scared I would loose them . "I love you both" I whispered as I hugged them.

"We love you too" Nat and Yelena both said. We all put our heads together and cried a little. That was until we heard secretary ross, and his men in there cars behind us "We got to go" Nat said. 

"Ok well I guess if your leaving you should take this" Yelena said handing Natasha her vest, she then took off her backpack and pulled out another one, "You can take my spare" 

We all laughed "It does have a lo of pockets" Nat said taking it.

"Very handy poets yeh" She replied.

"They had Widows planted all over the world." Nat handed her the formula "Melina will need to copy the formula but you should be the one to tell them its over" A ship came flying down, all the former Widows came out to greet Yelena. 

"Hey, hey you take care of yourselves ok" Melina said

"Don't worry we got this" Nat said.

"I know" 

We both herd Yelena whistle, so we both whistled back.  Me and Nat both herd the sirens of the cars and decided to run. 

We went to her old caravan to pack up her old stuff "This is where you lived" I said looking around "Its disgusting" 

Nat laughed "Shut up, I bet your place is worse" She said and threw a piece of garbage into the plastic bag I was holding. Nat then got a call and went outside to take it. I heard parts of the conversation, and when she came back in she said "You wanna go see Steve?" I laughed and nodded and we got into the car. "Hold on I need to make a quick stop" She said driving threw a wood.

"Fine but don't take too long" Nat got out of the car and I stayed to text T'challa.

"Hey your ready to see the new ride?" Nat asked opening my door, I nodded and stepped out.

My eyes widened at the Quintet in front of me "Holy Shit!" I yelled.

"Im guessing you like it" Nat laughed. "Come on lets go inside"