Part 6 - Black Widow pt.1

I had been trying ti work out how I was going to find Dreykov for 3 days, its impossible! My thoughts screamed. I was sitting in a apartment in New York, it was small and dirty but it would do while I find Dreykov. While I was stuffing my face with pop-corn and re-watching James Bond, I got a call from, the caller was unknown. "What do you want ?" I asked in a enjoyed tone.

"Jeez when did you get so grumpy?" I heard YELENA over the phone.

"Yelena?! When did you get my number? Why are you only just calling me?" I asked.

"Calm down we'll pick you up and you can ask you questions then, where are you?" 

"New York"

"Ok pack you things, we'll be there in a couple of hours" I smiled at my phone, I hadn't spoken or scene Yelena in years and I couldn't wait to finally see her again. I packed my suit and weapons in my good old duffel bad, and got ready to leave. I hear a car beep from outside my apartment. So I took my stuff and got in, not realising Natasha was in the car. "Hey little sister, how are you?" Yelena said.

I sighed "I told you she doesn't like being called little sister" Natasha said with a laugh.

"What are you doing here?" I asked sourly.

"She really is angry with you" Yelena said.

"I told you didn't I" Natasha said.

"What are we doing anyway?" I asked. 

"Well we're driving back to the the plane, where a very special guest who wants to see you is" Natasha said, I rolled my eyes. 

We arrived after a short time, and Alexei was sat on the quinjet. "What are you doing here Alexei?" 

"Y/n! My girl! What your not going to call me Papa anymore?" He replied.

"Your not my Papa" I said and walked to the front of the quinjet. "So why is the gang back together? You guys trying to kill Dreykov too?" I joked.

"How did you know that?" Yelena asked.

"Wait your actually trying to kill Dreykov?" I asked.

"Yes! We going to Mama's cause apparently she used to work for Dreykov too" Yelena said.

"We better get going" Natasha said. I agreed. 

We flew to where Melina had set up a farm and was testing projects for Dreykov. We walked to the farm and stood outside the fence. "Honey, we're home" Alexei said, however Melina just walked straight past us. "Come on girls" 

Melina pushed the door open "Welcome to my humble adobe" She said. "Make yourself as home" So I did, I went to the couch and sat down. I looked threw my phone and tapped on T'challa's name on my contacts. I typed 'How is he?' T'challa soon replied with 'Too soon to tell' I had been asking T'challa about Bucky a lot. "Who you texting? Your boyfriend" Melina said.

"Not my boyfriend" 

"Lets have a drink" She said a sighed.

While Melina put away her weapon, Yelena came up to me "Who are you texting?" She said looking over my shoulder "T'challa? Isn't he a prince, Y/n are you dating a prince?!" 

"No! Im not, I don't think I'm dating anyone" I replied, my relationship with Bucky was confusing and I had no idea what our future looked like together. 

"No she's dating The Winter Soldier!" Natasha said with sarcasm, coming in. I rolled my eyes. Melina and Natasha both sat down I was at the end of the table next to Yelena,  Melina was next to Yelena and Natasha was opposite Melina. 

"Lets drink" Melina said. 

Alexei came out of the bathroom and cleared his throat. We all turned to look at him. "Still fits" He said. Melina wolf whistled and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, my god" Yelena said. 

"I never washed it once" Melina said. I turned my nose up and cringed. 

"Family, back together again" Alexei said. 

"Seeing as our family construct was just a calculated ruse that only lasted three years, I don't think we can use this term anymore, can we?" Melina said looking at me and Yelena.

"Agreed. So heres what gonna happen-" Natasha tried to say but was cut off by Alexei.

"Ok, a reunion then. Huh? and uh I want to say something right off the bat. You haven't aged a day" He said to Melina. "You're just as beautiful and as supple as the day they staged our marriage" 

"You go fat" Melina replied. 

"She's not wrong" I added with a smirk. 

"But still good" Melina added. 

"I just got out of prison, I uh I have a lot of energy" 

I threw up in my mouth "Please don't do that" Natasha said. "So heres whats gonna happen" 

"Natasha don't slouch" 

"Im not slouching" 

"Yes, yes you are" 

"You are" I said.

"I don't slouch" 

"You're going to get a back hunch" 

"Listen to your mother" Alexei said.

"Oh my god, this-"

"Up, up" Alexei said cutting off Natasha again.

"All right, enough! All of you" Natasha said getting annoyed.

"I didn't say anything, that not fair" Yelena said. 

"Heres whats gonna happen" 

"I don't want any food" Yelena whined.

"Eat a little something, Yelena, for gods sake" 

"Your gonna tell us the location of the Red Room" I said. 

"You know its like when you told them that they could stay up late to catch Santa clause." Melina said to Alexei.

"What? that was fun. You know 'He come down the chimney, girls, look out where is he?' You wait for him, and then the when the cookies are gone, then you see he's there. No, no What? I want them to follow their dreams" 

"No good" Melina replied.

"Reach for the stars girls" I rolled my eyes once again. 

"Finding Dreykov is not a fantasy, its unfinished business" I said.

"Y/n your young, you don't even know what you want in life" Melina said.

"No! No I'm done with this family, with this life. You all are going about your lives like you didn't abandon me, and now you come back like everything is ok" I said getting up from my seat "Well its not I'm gonna find Dreykov on my own" And I left. I got outside the house and realised I didn't have a way back home, I groaned and thought of a way to knick the keys to the crappy aeroplane without getting caught. That was until I sore massive jets and spotlights flash down onto the farm. Just as I was about to warn the other, I felt a pain in my right leg. I looked down to see I was shot with a sleep dart. And everything went black.