Part 2 - Bucky Barnes

I had woken up and sighed out of the hotel like normal, I stole some cash from the desk, but they would never know it was me. I got into my new car and drove off. I was headed to Washington to kill a couple of shield agents. They were the ones who used to torture me. I arrived at Washington DC and was shocked at what I was seeing, aircrafts were plunging into the lake next to me, people were screaming, crying and running from the danger. I sore men in black suites taking away other men, I'm guessing they figure out Hydra was pretending to be Shield, seriously I can't believe it took the this long to work it out. I watched as they took them away, I then went to find my target. I found one of them isolated walking down a corridor, so I shot him in the head, the other man I was after came around the corner, and I shot him too. I got back into my car, my work here was done. As I was driving back I sore a man in lurking around the words, I knew what he was going to try to do, he was going to try and steel my car. Instead I pulled over, I hadn't had a fight in a while, it could be fun. However the man that was uncovered from the shadows of the wood, was the same man who had the metal arm on the bridge. 

"I need your car" He said a low deep voice.

I laughed "Not gonna happen" My thick Russian accent rolled off my tough. He looked up at me, and glared at me, I smirk back. "But I can give you a lift" I said opening the other door. He thought about it for a second and then got in, muttering a 'thank you'.  "So where you headed?" I asked.

"Anywhere, just as long as its away from here" He said,  I nodded and started driving. I was headed to London, so I'm guessing he was coming to. 

"You got a passport?" I asked, he gave me a glare. "What? Not a big talker? ok" I drove in silence for a while, 'Smells like teen spirit' was playing in the background. "Im going to London, so unless your going there too" 

"Ye, I'm going to London" The guy said without even looking away from the window.

"Ok" I said as we got to the airport, I took out my duffel bag and got my iPad ready, so I could hack to airport security system. I took out my knife and guns and put them on my legs for protection. 

Im guessing the guys sore because he started to finally talk to me "Who are you?" He said coming over to me.

"Ilta Irvene, Night Demon" I said with a deadly smile. 

Shock ran threw the mans face "Im Bucky Barnes, The Winter Soldier"

"Oh, so your the famous Winter Soldier" I held my hand out to him "Nice to finally meet you" He shook my hand, I picked up my bag and went into the airport. Bucky was still following me "Hey do you even have a passport?" I asked.

"No, what for?" He replied, I mentally slapped myself. Luckily I had some spare fake identities which I couldn't use as they were men.

"Use this, your name is Ben Miller" I told him, he just gave me a questioning look, which I rolled my eyes to respond. "Take it, its a fake passport" He took the passport. 

I went up to the security and got threw, because I hacked it so it could find any of my weapons. Bucky came threw after he got threw too. We went to the small shopping part Bucky sat down and I went to get some snacks for the journey. I bought some M&M's, plums and a book. I sat down next to Bucky. He eyed the plums "You want one?" I asked.

"Sure" I handed him one "Thanks" He bit into it and his eyes almost immediately widened. He scoffed the whole thing, so I offered him another one. He gladly took it. Our flight was announced so we went over to get on the plane. Once we were on me and Bucky sat next to each other, as he was using my spare ticket. I put in my AirPods and  turned on Arctic Monkeys. I tried to close my eyes, but overtime I did I felt Bucky's boredom, I took out one of my AirPods and gave it to him. He looked confused for a moment so I pointed to my ear and he put it in his own ear. We both closed our eyes and drifted of to sleep.

-Dream- 

"Y/n!" Dreykov shouted. 

"Yes sir" I said scarred out of my mind.

"Your sister has escaped, I want you to tell me where she is!" He spat in my face. 'She left without me? I thought we were always going to be together, she lied to me!' I thought.

"I-i don't know sir" 

"Don't lie to me Y/n" 

"Im not" 

"Fine you don't want to tell where she is, ill be it out of you" He said before grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the punishment room.

"No-o! Please! I don't know where she is! Please!" I screamed trying to escape his grip.

-End of Dream- 

I shot up again, trying to catch my breath. "Hey, hey its ok" Bucky said  rubbing my arm "You just had a nightmare" He was trying to comfort me, however I wasn't good with letting people in. 

"Im going to the toilet" I said and got up and left. I went to the toilet and stood in front of the mirror. My cheeks were tear stained and my eyes were red, I was still trying to catch my breath. Once I calmed down I left the bathroom, I went back to my seat and put my AirPods in blocking out the world, and falling back into darkness. I woke up with my head leaning agents something and something was on top of mine. I opened my eye and lifted my head, Bucky lifted his head too looking very confused. "Sorry" I muttered before getting up and getting my stuff before leaving the plane. 

"Hey Ilta wait" Bucky called as he left the plane.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"Can I go with you?" He asked, no he can't come with me I have a job to do, I thought.

"Fine, but you stay with me, you don't ask questions" Wait what! Did I really just say that!.

"Thank you" He said I nodded and got into the rental car. "So where are we going first?" I gave him a glare. "Right no questions" I drove all the way into the centre of London and stopped at a fancy hotel "Woah I'm glad I came along if we're staying here" I laughed and got out of the car. We walked into the Hotel and to the counter.

"Brooke Williams and my husband Sam Williams" I said giving a fake name.

"I wasn't told that your husband would be staying" The women at the counter said.

"Oh I'm sorry he decided to come at the last minute" I said.

"Oh don't worry about it hun, here your key, level 2 room 5" She said handing me the key.

"Thank you" I said taking the key and leaving.

"So I'm your husband now?" Bucky said with a sly grin.

"Shut up" I said pushing his arm we both laughed. We got to our room and I put my duffel bad on the bed a pulled out a oversized t-shirt Bucky could wear and some joggers he could wear. I pulled out another over sized t-shirt for me to wear and went to the bathroom to put it on. I took off my make up and put on my t-shirt, when I came back Bucky had his shirt off "Sorry" I said and turned around to go back into the bathroom.

"Its fine, its just my shirt thats off. Where do you want me to sleep?" He asked.

"You can sleep on the bed, ill take the couch" I said taking a pillow from the bed and putting it on the couch.

"No, ill sleep of the couch, you take the bed" He said.

"Why don't we both sleep in the bed, I mean whats the worst that will happen" Bucky nodded in agreement and we both got in the bed. Tomorrow I was going to take Bucky with me and kill all the former Red Room teachers or doctors in London.