Malice reborn for good

'Hey Kacchan, give me back' A young child wearing white t shirt with green blazer and black shorts named izuku midoriya is chasing his childhood freind/bully with his gang into a nearby park. "If your strong enough to catch me deku I might give it back" Bakugo menacingly taunted him with his notebook. However, his ego of bullying izuku eventually led him to accidentally falling into a pond.

Izuku POV (6 years old)

'Hey kacchan, are you.....ok?" I worryingly asked. Bakugo head rider above the pond spitting out the disgusting pond water with dirt. "Shut the fuck up deku I don't need your pity learn your place!" After that he proceeded to use his quirk to destroy the book and proceeded to bully and throw me in the pond and brought me up to land unconscious. They left laughing.

During the time I was unconscious I had this bizarre dream. I woke up in a dream state with my background pitch black with malicious kanji flowing around me. Widening my eyes shocked at where I am I proceeded to slap myself thinking I am hallucinating until I heard a malicious voice. "Humanity certainly has evolved with super powers, however they still have malice with that superiority complex of a few people. With those overpowered ego of the humans who have bullied you their hearts are overflowing with malice."

"Who...who are you" I asked with uncertainty of my fate. "I have no name, but you may call me ARK. I am a artificial intelligence that once served to destroyed humanity. However seeing that humanity has potential to evolve and learn from their mistakes and some of the humans having no malicious intent I have decided to end my crusade. Though this thought was only possible when my previous user was defeated and I was badly damaged." "What do you mean when you were badly damaged and the previous user was defeated." I proceeded to ask . "Ah human child, I possess the power of malice of people and have been on this plane for centuries. I am a artificial intelligence which has a sentience of my own. To explain your question I need you to promise me that this conversation will only be for you to know and not others." "Yes.....yes I promise" "Then let us begin"

Third person's POV

The malicious kanji that was surrounding izuku suddenly flowed I front of izuku materialising itself forming a black armoured indivisible with red eyes and a malicious mouth. Izuku stood there with shock not knowing if he should run or not.

ARK's POV

"Human child, this is the form I take while in your mental dream state" I proceeded to show him a projection of a damaged ark driver and the now fully repaired ark driver. "This is the driver which is used to store my consciousness. The only reason I reach out to you in this mental dream state because I find the conclusion of you worthy of wielding my power and thus I have connected your consciousness to the driver. You have shown that you have a heart of compassion and good will by helping the person that have shown ill intention towards you. Now child I bestow a question upon you the conclusion of this question is yours to make. I have realised that unlike the other humans you lack the so called ability that is named 'quirk'. Do you desire power to help other people in need?"

Izuku's POV

My mind is in a daze right now. I am not sure if I am making a deal with the devil or angel. This AI that called himself ARK seems to be a villain because he controls the power of malice. However he does make a fair point on quirk users bcos of how my quirk users classmates. Part of me wants to use this power for good but part of me also wanted to reject him bcos of the villainous nature of his power. However I may not have the chance to get this request so....

"ARK.....I accept the power. Desire is one thing that leads to a good hero, desire to protect, desire to have more power to protect the people."

ARK's  POV

'I see, unlike the other humans who use their power for fame and money, this kid use his power to help other people instead for his own benefit. Looks like I was right humanity can evolve and learn from mistakes, it is only if they want to learn.'

"Alright kid, I will give you the power to transform into kamen rider ARK-ZERO and ARK-ONE. when you wake up from this dream, look for a building with the name 'Thouser-Intellion' around this park you will find a black device with a red core and a white and black device with a face with red eyes. The red core device is named the ark driver while the white and black device is named the ark progrisekey. I will connect with you again after you found it. CIAO!"

Izuku's POV

I slowly start to wake up from the dream state. In my mind I only thought of 3 words 'What     The       Fuck'. As ARK said, I located the abandoned building with the name 'Thouser-Intellion' and went inside it. Must say for a place which has been abandoned for several years it still looks clean. In the building I located a room which has the sign 'ARK DRIVER' on it. Following common sense I went into the room and finally located the ark driver and ark progrisekey. When I touched the driver, suddenly I found myself in the realm of darkness with the red kanji again. Before me was a screen that shows that I did not lose consciousness.

" Ah kid, good job for locating the driver " ARK begin to speak. " Now as for the impending question that you are about to ask me the reason is you were conscious when I connected you to the driver again, thus you will stay conscious in the real world even though your conscious is technically here" "ARK how do you know that I was about to ask that question" " It is one of my abilities, by analysing huge amounts of learnt data in real time, we can draw hundreds of millions of 'conclusions for events' in simpler terms you can say it is like a prediction ability"

"Now as for how you use the driver, to initiate ARK-ZERO transformation, you just place the driver on your waist and the driver will be strapped to your body, after that just press the button. This room is programmed for you as my successor to train before you actually go to kick villain ass"

I placed the driver on my waist, true enough the driver strap was placed around my waist. I raised my hand to press the button. "Before you initiate transformation use the command 'ARK-RISE' before pressing it"

"ARK-RISE" i muttered in a deep tone and pressed the button. ARK-RISE the driver repeated after me as a see black liquid with crimson red energy spewing from the driver before materialising and forming around me. ALL ZERO the driver concluded the transformation with a phrase.

"Great job kid you are now kamen rider ARK-ZERO the kamen rider which protect the people hopes and guide the injustice on the right path protecting the balance of this world. However let us train your capabilities of fighting. After all heroes need to have fighting capabilities right?"

Oh boy, this is going to be a long day ahead.

This is my path to becoming a hero, KAMEN RIDER ARK-ZERO AND ARK-ONE