DESPAIR or HOPE

Katsuki's POV

Life sucks without deku. Hate to admit it but since the day I threw him into the pond was the day I regretted making that decision. After that day, the teacher just came to us and said that deku left the home with his mother telling her that deku owned a strange power that is associated with malice with him able to block her knife throw and fully disintegrate the knife. Since then I did not talk to other classmates while my usual friends started teasing me on going soft on the nerd. I just sat there thinking about what deku's mother had said, a strange power wait is that......no I must be overthinking he is just a quirkless nerd. Part of me wanted to meet him again while part of me doesn't want to meet him bcos now without him the class is purely quirk users.

The school ended and I was walking back home. While walking through a tunnel I witnessed a battle between the infamous sludge villain and the now famous ARK-ZERO. Wait on the day deku left was the day ARK-ZERO appeared and both the power possessed by ARK-ZERO and deku are associated with malice. Don't tell me......*sigh* I'll just wait for this battle to end.

Izuku's POV

One hour ago

I was walking back from the supermarket holding a dozen cups of cup noodles to the abandoned building where I had considered my home for the past 10 years (now his 15). Living in a abandoned building means I don't have to pay for rent and because the electricity is generated endlessly by the malice inside my driver I can proceed with my normal operations in gathering combat data and uploading them to the computer to materialise a body for ARK so that operations will be smoother.

ARK's POV

"Kid, I am sensing a villain attack. Maybe the sludge villain. His currently attacking a group of citizens in a nearby tunnel with one hostage. Damm his so pathetic he needs a hostage even though he has a strong quirk. Where are the heroes though, they are just as pathetic as him.

"Can't blame them though. For the villain they have no rules saying that they can't hold a hostage to win, it just shows the pathetic level they have. As for the heroes, either they have zero percent determination to save the victim even if it cost them their lives or they simply don't care because the victims are poor and they only do hero work for the money, double pathetic"

"Well can't deny that. Say I forgot to mention every time you battle a villain, the driver which holds my consciousness is absorbing the malice and almost useless combat data. With you battling many villains I have calculated we need at least a few more villains to defeat and I will have a materialised body in no time."

"Glad to hear this, this will make our operations more smoother, though you will have to be absorbed into the driver so I can transform. Oh yah UA entrance exam in 10 months time. You want to join if you have a materialised body?"

"Nah, not interested in human affairs anyways. However, if I get asked to join I guess why not. Well let's go kick some ass. I'm still waiting for that body. Also it's not necessary to be inside the driver to transform, though you will feel a lot of pain."

"Guess that's better than nothing, shall we?"

Third person's POV

Izuku takes out the Ark driver as ARK gets absorbed inside the driver. He slaps the driver on his waist as the dominant band fastens around his waist. He raises one finger, eyes shining crimson red and said...

"ARK-RISE"

Meanwhile at the fight scene

"Everybody give me your money and valuables or this guys a goner!!" The sludge villain threatens the family as they beg for mercy because they are poor. The sludge villain is about to stab the hostage until a crimson red slash slashed him arm and freed the hostage. The sludge villain stumbled back though his arm wasn't deeply hurt by the attack and a malicious voice scared everyone even the sludge villain himself as they stood rooted to the ground.

ARK-RISE  *distorted woman's screaming* ALL ZERO

A portal of malice with malicious red kanji flowing out soon appeared in front of all of them. Soon a familiar black armoured figure with crimson red eyes soon stepped out of the portal.

"ARK-ZERO, I have been expecting you, now is the time for you to die!!!" He said while charging at the armoured figure.

Izuku's POV

'Well that's pathetic, he just declared his victory when the fights not stared, let's correct that.'

"Your Conclusion Is Extinction. CHAOS CHAINS : BINDING MALICE." I spoke deeply with the voice of the ark.

Crimson chains soon materialised out of the air as it proceeded to bind the sludge villain, rendering him unable to move. He seemed surprised by this but laughed maniacally. Meanwhile a certain Katsuki Bakugo was watching the match.

" YOU FOOL, YOU DO REALISE I CAN TRANSFORM INTO SLUDGE AND ESCAPE FROM THIS CHAINS!" That did not came however as he along with the victims that were watching this seemed shell shocked.

"What's happening, why am I unable to transform into sludge?" Fear and despair are increasingly visible in his eyes and body language.

"This skill is called CHAOS CHAINS : BINDING MALICE. Anyone who gets binded by this chain of malice will have their abilities other than physical abilities sealed. Mutant type quirks will get affected too, good for them though they can experience what a normal human is like. Only one with strong resolve and willpower is able to break through the chain."

After that I slowly walked towards the cowering villain with liquid malice covering the floor with every I took. A sword of malice was spawned with my hands raised.

"Your conclusion is.....DEATH!" With that i pressed the button on the Ark driver.

ALL EXTINCTION

Liquid malice spewed from the driver as I further coated the sword. I raised the sword pointing at the villain as I delivered a cross malice slash as the sludge villain exploded. I proceeded to create a bottle which I used to absorb the villain in.

Katsuki's POV

He did it, he flawlessly ended the villain without killing him. I can't believe someone is on par with my power. I wondered who was behind the armour though I have a gut feeling of who it was. After seeing ARK-ZERO telling the family to run our of the tunnel and telling them pro heroes will be there to assist them while he go and seal the villain. He took off his driver and cancels his transformation. With the looks I have now utterly speechless about what I saw.....

Deku

It's been years but Deku looked different now. He still has his green hair but has strips of black and crimson red hair. Plus his eyes are now crimson red holy shit what this guy has gone through. However what shocked me was that Deku was away from home 10 years now and has never contacted anyone and he is the famous and hot vigilante ARK-ZERO. Meanwhile Deku just picked up the bottle while turning around eyes wide open at my presence while just uttering one word.

"Kacchan.....

End of chapter 7 : Hope or Despair. Next chapter 8 : a peaceful reunion.

AUTHORS NOTES

Well I apologise but now productions of chapters now limits me with one chapter per day. Reasons is schools, test and coming home late. Well if you don't live in Singapore and your not secondary students I guess you don't understand. Well now here's a question and I want you to answer in the comments. Which ship should I do in the next few chapters...

1) izuku x katsuki
2) izuku x ochaco
3) izuku x jirou
4) izuku x mei (why bcos I'm going to make mei the annoying girl which wants to inspect and 'destroy' the ark driver)
5) izuku x toga
Any other ships of izuku feel free to comment down below.

CIAO