Reunion and Reintroductions

Izkuku's POV

I stepped out of the portal as I teleported to a alley near Katsuki house. I cancel my transformation as I stepped outside the alley only to be bumped by a running katsuki.

"WATCH WHERE YOUR RUNNING....WAIT DEKU?" He initially Scholes by realised who it was.

"Geez kacchan, yes it's me I still remembers where your house is damm it and also before you ask I do not want to be seen cancelling my transformations."

"Fair point, now let's meet my mom, she was so depressed when you left and kept on haunting your mom even when she's arrested." At that statement I sweat dropped as we entered the room.

Third persons POV

"HEY OLD HAG, IM BACK AND I BROUGHT AN OLD FREIND WITH ME!" The loud voice of katsuki can be heard throughout the house.

"STOP CALLING ME OLD HAG AND WHO IS YOUR OLD FREIND I ALREADY HAVE TROUBLE HANDLING ONE OF YOU!" Mitsuki Bakugo shouted

"Does the name Izuku Midoriya ring any bells to you?"

"Izuku my boy, is that really you?" Mitsuki ran down the stairs, hugging her long lost nephew (well I don't care anyways about what you guys think)

"Yes aunty it's me, oh and also I am the famous vigilante Kamen Rider ARK-ZERO with my identity being found out by Kacchan today."

"WAIT YOUR THE VIGILANTE, TELL ME THE WHOLE STORY!!!" Now Mitsuki is exited to hear the whole story

"Wait how about you explain what happened after I left one decade ago?"

"Oh so after you left, things gone on the depression side for katsuki, a few days later your mother was arrested for child abuse because of a letter that was sent by a mysterious sender which I assume is you. Your mother is still in jail at the moment serving her 20 year sentence. Oh yah when we saw your room I was disgusted by it, which made me realise with the amount of bloodshed you suffered how are you still living."

"For that part meet my friend and accomplice for the past decade, ark."

"Wait who..." she was about to finish her question when she saw izuku taking out a strange black device with a red core, a entity that looks like a black spiked sphere with a red core flew out of the driver with an aura of malice and fear. Seeing this made Mitsuki fall on the ground out of fear with the scene making both Bakugo and izuku chuckle a bit.

"Who....who are you?" Mitsuki said with fear in her voice.

"My name is ARK, a companion and friend of Izuku Midoriya for the past decade, it's nice to meet you Mitsuki Bakugo."

"How you know my name?"

" I am a artificial intelligence entity, by storing and analysing a huge amount of learnt day throughout the past two and a half century, I can draw hundreds of millions of  "conclusions for events" this includes names of people, their power and connections."

Izuku's POV

I then proceed to talk with them about my life as a vigilante and how i survived, where I lived etc. Then aunty mitsuki suggested I live with them so I can have a better home to stay in. I initially rejected because my equipment takes a lot of electricity but eventually gave in because I admitted it's not an enjoyable experience sleeping on concrete grounds.

"Hey Kacchan, if I'm not wrong your quirk allows you to explode stuff from your hand right?" I asked him.

"Yes but I can't fire explosions from my hand so it's more like close ranged combat."

"One of my abilities as ARK-ZERO allows me to boost other people powers. By upgrading your explosions to malice explosions you can create a ball of malice which you can throw and it will explode on impact. You will also have a special move that will release malice stored in your body which will create a radius of malice and absorb all the malice you release which will create an explosion of the radius, the radius is fairly far if you ask me. Oh yah and also because your quirk will be mixed with malice which is not a quirk your malice explosions cannot be stolen nor sealed by any other quirks like the quirk destroying drug.

Katsuki's POV

Holy shit that's a powerful ability, also what the quirk destroying drug. I wonder if there is any side effects to this upgrade.

"Deku is there any side effects to this upgrade."

"As far as my knowledge goes, except for a fair amount of pain....no" I gulped at the mention of pain.

"Can you upgrade my explosions then, I think I can handle the pain."

Deku's POV

"All right then, let us begin." I said as I took out my driver. Several tendrils of malice shot out of the driver as it plugs itself in different parts of Kacchn's body. I saw Kacchan winced in pain but I knew he can handle it.

"Rites of malice : chaos" I uttered the spell in the voice of the ark as the tendrils fully absorbed themselves in Kacchan as he fell to the floor.

"I have upgraded your ability of explosions and have connected you to the ark, in simple terms you are on the same intelligence level as me, a genius. This should get us past the written paper." I said as I stood up and headed towards the door.

"Aunty Mitsuki, I am going back to my base to pack up the equipment before I move here, I will still be sleeping at base so prepare a spare room beforehand." I said as I left the house.

"Ok sweety, good night."

As soon as I left the house far enough, I soon begun to speak to ARK telepathically in my head.

"So ARK, what do you think about Kacchan's gaining the power of malice."

"He certainly changed over the past decade, just ensure he does not get overboard. He still has his hot-headed and power hungry attitude, though it improved since the last time I saw him 10 years ago. But still no need to worry since you can also take it back, what is given can also be taken back." He said as we arrived at the abandoned building where we started to pack all the equipment that we have used for the past decade as we prepared to settle in with our new lives with the bakugos.

End of chapter 10 : Reunion and Reintroductions. Next chapter 11 : CLASH : The Value of determination and Hope.