Prologue

A young boy with (h/c) hair sits on the puffy white bedsheets of his sister's bed, aimlessly he's clicking the heels of his feet on the brown-stained wooden flooring

A young boy with (h/c) hair sits on the puffy white bedsheets of his sister's bed, aimlessly he's clicking the heels of his feet on the brown-stained wooden flooring. Across the room, his eyes wander towards a red pillow that his brown-haired twin sister sits upon. He eyes her outlined figure from the light shining down from the window onto her body. A small smile forming on the corner of his dry lips, speaking aloud towards his sister. "Hey, sis?" Y/n stops to see if he gets his sister's attention, watching as his taller sister turns her head towards him with a toothy smile.

   "Yes, Y/n?" She exclaims happily, with her feet kicking up on the cushion below her.

   Y/n looks at his sister and then over to the calendar that hangs from the white door inside the closed room, a single red circle outline over the number 15. "Today is the day we get our quirk right?" He exclaims happily, clapping his hands together with a smile that's not as wide as his sisters, though still clear to see.

   "That's right! I can't wait to see what I get!" She exclaims happily towards Y/n, rambling on about the different types of hero quirks she's seen on tv or in magazines.

    "I wonder what type of quirk we'll get?" Y/n questions aloud towards his sister, thinking back on the different hero comics he's read from his favorite writer Stan Lee. Although the characters are fiction, he loves reading about them and is inspired by their ideals.

   Although his question was answered in rambling by his taller sister, a knock on the previous white door stops his sister from continuing. Cutting her off as she looks over to the door happily, skipping up from the cushion below her and shouting back. "Come in!"

   "Hello dear, oh and you too Y/n!" Your mother exclaims in your direction, a usual greeting when she sees you inside your sister's room during most mornings.

   "Hello, mom." You reply with a closed-lip smile, pulling your hands down to your lap as your feet stop kicking on the edges of the bed. 

   "Hello, mommy!" Your sister exclaims happily, running up and hugging the leg of your taller mother. 

   She looks down at your sister with an amused chuckle, wrapping her arms around the shoulder of your sister and picking her up to sit in her arms. Your mother kisses the cheek of your sister and looks back at you as she exclaims happily, "Today's the day! Are you two excited?"

   Your mother questions and looks between the two of you with a warming smile across her face, your sister immediately responding with a "Yeah!" and you responding moments later with a nod and a humming yes between your teeth.

   "Hahaha! Alright." She exclaims with a happy emitting smile across her face, clapping her hands together and continuing with her announcement. "Meet me and your father downstairs and we'll be heading out to the park soon! Happy Birthday you two!" Your mother shouts out the last part to both of you, rubbing her nose against your sister's nose, which your sister returns with multiple giggles. You smile at the exchange and watch as your mother places your sister on the ground, a few cheers coming from both you and your sister.