School Life... As Your Sisters Quirk!

A cream-colored stuffed bear hangs out of a blue-colored book bag, his arms draping over the sides with an almost bored expression across its face

A cream-colored stuffed bear hangs out of a blue-colored book bag, his arms draping over the sides with an almost bored expression across its face. Yup, this stuffed bear is you. And yes... right now you are in class. You and your sister... well legally it was your sister who attends Aldera Junior High. From your sister's book bag you can see a black-haired male in front of you, which would be on the left of your twin. In front of the black-haired boy is a larger kid with spiky brown hair... not very interesting to watch all day. Now the interesting one who you always thought was cuter than any person you have seen, was a green-haired boy who sat behind the black-haired boy. I believe his name was Deku... at least that's what my sister says when she talks about how the spiky blonde refers to him.

   "I know it's been years since we started school, but if this continues I'm literally going to set myself on fire." You spoke aloud into your sister's mind, earning a slight chuckle that escapes through her lips.

   You see ever since that day where you and your sister got your quirk or in this case her "quirks." We would make jokes about how we found out about them, for example, the fact that you were set on fire. Or how surprised you were to have been shrunk down to the size of a person's foot.

   "Is there something you would like to share with the class?" The blonde-haired, hunched-over male in front of the classroom spoke in your sister's direction.

   As you watch your sister's face go pale and her mouth falling down to a worried expression, you start chuckling inside her head as she waves her hands and exclaims. "Sorry Teach!"

   You could hear the chuckles and laughs between your sister's classmates from the sudden distraction in class, getting a little angered from the second-hand embarrassment you felt. This is mostly because of your Quirk, known as Brotherly Bond.  You could feel the emotions your sister felt whether strong or second-hand, it always was shared between both of you... unless it came to love. Strangely you found out that we kept our different personalities and interest, which included romantic ideals. Can't complain though, it would suck to have your sister's personality... you think aloud to both you and your sister.

"Hey!" You hear your sister call out at you, an angered expression across her face as she looks down at you. You could hear multiple laughs echo throughout the students of the classroom and watch as your sister's face heats up from embarrassment, slamming her head down on the desk below her.

"Ow! What the hell sis!" You call out from the sudden pain in your head, your sister chuckling under her breath at your response. Another thing about the quirk... her pain is transferred to you.

 ☆:. o(≧▽≦)o .:

    After multiple lessons that you couldn't bother listening to, your teacher suddenly leans upon his desk with a pack of papers in front of him.