What Can I Do For Now?

You are sat restlessly atop your sister's desk, your form unmoving as the morning sun shines down from the windows

   You are sat restlessly atop your sister's desk, your form unmoving as the morning sun shines down from the windows. This is commonplace for you, watching, waiting, and greeting your sister a good morning when she wakes up. For some reason, you have felt more tired recently, even though you are restless. Ever since your quirk developed, you have not needed food, water, or sleep. The only thing you need is your sister's energy and emotions, which she happens to have tons of. Unless she overuses her quirk, at that point your mind becomes very numb and the only thing left is instinctive reactions. But that has only happened a few times, when your sister pulled multiple all-nighters or when she overuses her quirk during training.

   Suddenly you are pulled out of your reminiscing thoughts from the sturring of your sister, you watch as she slowly stands up and rubs her eyes open with a tired yawn. 

   "Good morning sis!" You exclaim to her with an unchanging voice from the day before, a common greeting for your sister's morning routine.

   "Morning Y/n" She yawns out with a groggy voice, stretching her arms as she walks over to you and turns you around to face the wall. This was so she could get ready in the morning, she valued her privacy greatly, and you didn't mind facing the wall for a few minutes so she could prepare herself for the day.

   "Oh, sis! don't forget today is your first day in U.A. I know you forgot!" As soon as those words left your mouth you heard a squeal and then a thump on the wooden floor. Moments later you suddenly felt a growing pain on your forehead. 

   "You idiot! You tripped didn't you!" You shouted out at her, with the annoying pain on your forehead feeling like a headache, and since your body is still, you cant comfort your head in any way. Which makes it even more noticeable. 

   "Sorry, Y/n! Today's the first day of U.A!" Your sister exclaims happily, the sounds of her jumping on the wooden floors meeting your ears as you begin feeling the overpowering emotions of your sister's happiness.

   It took an hour for your sister to get ready and into the U.A uniform. As soon as she was ready she took a picture of herself in the mirror and bent down to pick you up, grabbing you and showing your bear self besides her human self. You never really liked seeing yourself in a mirror, mostly because you were literally living in a foreign object. Anyways your sister looked really pumped about the whole thing, so you couldn't dwell on your emotions for long.

 Anyways your sister looked really pumped about the whole thing, so you couldn't dwell on your emotions for long