Roaring Flames!

It was 8:35 am and you and your sister are standing in front of the large blue gates of U

It was 8:35 am and you and your sister are standing in front of the large blue gates of U.A, noticing the multiple signs stating U.A. Entrance Exam! You yawn out loud in your sister's head... for some reason the increased usage of your sister's quirk made you very tired. Even if you couldn't sleep. Your mind was quickly turned upside down as you felt a rush of nerve-wracking emotions spread across your whole body.

   "Jesus christ sis, what kind of mood swing was that." You say to your sister, a cold shiver going up your spine.

   "Shut up Y/n! This is nervewracking!" Your sister yells out loud, getting multiple off glances from talking to a stuffed bear.

   "I think you better shut up before students start calling you crazy!" You retort back in defense, feeling your sister's nerves calm down from the argument. 

   As you both enter past the entrance and into the large Building known as U.A. the sudden nerves of your sister ten-folds. It was traumatizing to feel this nervous over something you are not even part of.

   The first part of the exam was hellishly boring, all you could do was sit on the floor next to your sisters kicking feet and watch as multiple kids your sister's age take a written exam. But you were pretty proud when your sister calmed down and was pretty calm during the exam, feeling a boost of confidence spread across both you and her body.

 ☆:. o(≧▽≦)o .:

   After the written exam, students headed towards an auditorium room that had the giant letters U.A on a blue screen. It took a while for everyone to gather in the multiple seats, but once the doors closed and the spotlight went upon the loud pro hero President Mic. You could tell the orientation for the combat portion of the exam was about to take place.

"Welcome to my show today!" Love the confidence.

   "Everybody say hey!" The pro hero exclaims to the students, throwing his arms up with a wide smile. 

   "Silence" was all that could be heard from the crowd... it was, a great feeling of second-hand embarrassment between you and your sister. Which only picked up when your sister cut off the pro's next words by yelling "Hey!"

"Thank you, little listener!" He shouts out towards the crowd.

     "Now then, I'll quickly present to you the rundown of the practical exam!" . . . "Are you ready?" He shouts out to the crowd, only to be met with a deafening silence once again.

    "God this is making me cringe so hard." You speak inside your sister's mind, noticing her sweat-drop at the sight of President Mic.