A/N Reader Info.!

-Reader is monkey( I've said it once, I'll say it again, REAL CREATIVE K80! But I honestly just love the monkey trope, and I know you lovely's love it too~)

-Now the context relationship ends up being husband and wife, however! Since this movie begins at the beginning we are gonna see a different relationship that develops with the story, but it will end up with marriage(just gotta figure out the path for that myself😬I expect to take more author artistic liberties in order to fledge out the story based on the time skips.)

-Now appearance wise, it doesn't matter for the reader. (This movie has so many different outfit instances, so you lovely's can have fun) If you want her to look any specific way then that's perfectly fine, go crazy with your design. All I ask is that A) She's a monkey so she's gonna have fur covering her body and B) when a specific point comes, I'm most likely gonna add clothes to her, but we will get to those details when we get there

-Reader and Sun grew up together, they were always playing together, spending time with each other, etc. They were really close(sorta like how in the Lion King Simba and Nala were best friends when they were little), but during the time period where Sun trains away, the memories sorta fade until he returns again then bam! (It's kinda like the hormonal teenage phase where your body changes and you no longer look childlike, but we will get into that later~hehehehe)

-While Reader is our main POV person, in the beginning it will be a third person POV or the narrator; this will only happen during the period that Sun is away training/they both are little. After that point the reader will be our POV for the rest of the story.

NE Ways! That's all you lovely's need to know for the time being! Can't wait for you all to read this! See you in the Prologue!~