Chapter 1 Close Call With Death Before School

A/N Yayyyy! Chapter 1 is happening! You all don't know how much I've wanted to do this book! Ever since the lovely @GalaxyDreamer123 proposed I should do the Heaven's Palace movie I knew I wanted to write this after I watched the awesome movie! Sorry for talking so much! On to the chapter!

      On the forest floor a form was jumping everywhere before settling. Turning around a young monkey eating a banana stared up at a tall tree. Suddenly getting a braillant idea he yelled out in excitement. Throwing his food away the monkey began running before leaping up and soaring over rock structures. Jumping from rock to rock before he made it to a forest floor where many other monkeys were. Each were either grooming, eating, playing, or sleeping. Jumping up the monkey grabbed a vine and began swinging around trees; the sight caused a group of monkeys to follow him with their heads as he swung by. Jumping over a bush he yelled out, "Here I come!" His words caused a small group of little monkeys to excitedly yell out, "Here he comes!"

Soaring overhead again the other monkeys watch in wonder as he grabs onto a tree trunk. From there he begins racing up causing the monkeys to ooo and ahhh in amazement. Down below a familiar figure walks up to watch the monkey; it was the man from the Tri Star Cave. From above the climbing monkey went by a tree limb before coming to a stop. Backtracking to it, he yelled out in glee, "Y/N!" There perched on the limb was a lounging monkey, her eyes were closed, as she napped before the sudden calling of her name caused her to open them.

Not expecting the sudden face in front of her she lost her balance and would've fell down. That is, had it not have been for the male to quickly grab her close. Realizing her life was no longer in danger, the young female looked at the monkey in front of her before chuckling, saying, "Monkey! You scared me!" He laughed saying, "Come on! Let's go climb up this tree! All the way to the top! There might be more fruit!" After hearing his offer she nodded her head humming. Both began climbing higher and higher up the tree, laughing all the way. Passing some clouds both paused before marveling at how high they were. From down below all the other monkeys grew excited at their feat.

Back to the monkeys, the female saw a limb close to them that had tons of fruit. She pointed at it before exclaiming, "Monkey! Look!" Following his friend's finger he gasped at the fruit. Both began shaking the limb causing the fruit to fall down to the others below. Even from all the way up here, they both heard the others' yells of excitement. The two smiled at each other before taking a fruit and sharing it. While Monkey was taking a bite, Y/N saw a butterfly that was familiar. She just couldn't exactly remember where from though.

Turning to her friend, she said, "Monkey, it's a butterfly!" Seeing what she was talking about, Monkey gasped before reaching out to try and grab it. However, it floated away, but Monkey was not deterred. To Y/N's surprise she watched her friend leap off the tree and grab the butterfly before plunging down. Shocked stiff, she reached a hand out and yelled, "Monkey!" Before she knew it her body was moving on its own as she quickly began racing down the tree. The distant yelling of her friend ringing in her mind as she tried to make it down in time.

The other monkeys all covered their eyes at the scene of him getting closer and closer. As he passed the branches above he shouted out, "Somebody! Catch me!!!!" It seemed his prayers were answered as a quick blur appeared below him. Not even a second later Monkey's body fell on top of the one below him causing them to let out a, "Oomph!"

His weight was heavier so it brought them down as well. Around them, the others cautiously circled before Monkey woke up with a grunt, his head jerked up as well as his tail. Seeing his still alive form the others cheered while Monkey wondered why the grass was so soft and smelled nice. The sudden mumble of, "Monkey, Get Off!" Caused him to look down and see, "Y/N?!" There under his body was his dear friend who had made it just in time. However they weren't very comfortable with the current circumstance of being crushed.