Chapter 5 Some Monkey Mischief Means Mayhem~

A/N helloooo!! bet you guys are excited about getting a new chapter on the same day huh? huh? but that just shows that i love you lovelys sooo much and wish to spoil you! hope you enjoy some of the shenanigans our sweet monkee man and Y/N get into in this chap! 😂 enjoy and i will shut up now! On to the chapter!

Previously....

You laughed as she smiled nodding happily, while waving you both off. Turning back to the sky, Sun looked at you before asking, "Ready for this?" You grinned while squeezing his hand saying, "Always."

———————-Meanwhile Below———————

The figure of the Demon King stood as he watched the two figures fly off into the distance. His plan was almost complete.

—————————Meanwhile—————————

We see a familiar rocky cliff and two figures standing beside each other. One in golden armor while the other was garbed in black. Erlang-Shen mused, "This monkey spirit is powerful. He has learned his magic from a master, but he is still not powerful enough to break the Southern Heavenly Gate. His female friend has learned plant magic and healing from a little Earth God, and her skills have caused the Goddess Huotu to bless her soul."

The Demon King stated, "There is an elixir pill in the Heavenly Palace." Erlang-Shen hums, "Jade Emperor's elixir pill. It boosts magical power a hundred times, but if you let these untamed monkeys have such magical power, will they still listen to you?" Not fazed by the question, Demon King replied, "I'll instigate his hatred to fight inside the Heavenly Palace. You take care of the rest." Erlang-Shen huffed at the order.

———-Back w/ Y/N and Sun——-

The two of you had finally made it to Heaven. Wukong landed the two of you at what looked like a gate. You had never seen anything this grand back home; Sun looked around in awe with you at the huge structure. The both of you came up to a blue gate as a person's head appeared in front stating, "This is the Southern Heavenly Gate. A demon monkey like you two cannot enter." You frowned as Sun commented, "We are not demons. What about you with three eyes.... A monster? Who are you?"

The figure replied, "I am Erlang-Shen. Guardian of Heaven. The Southern Heavenly Gate is off-limits to evil demons such as you both. Any demon that enters will be burned to ashes by the crystals." You lightly snorted as Sun huffed, "I don't care who you are. I am Sun Wukong the Great Sage Equal of Heaven. The Handsome Monkey King from the Water Curtain Cave at Mount Huaguo." Sun turns before gesturing at you before proudly stating, "This! Is Y/N! She's my greatest friend and the best healer at our home!"

You smiled at his proud praise before Sun took you by the hand and waltzed to the gate. Erlang-Shen looked down at the both of you as Wukong huffed, "What are you looking at? You think three eyes makes you tough?" You both prepare yourselves to enter before a flying bat creature cut in front stating, "I am Thunderbolt from Three Generations. Today is the day I break through the Southern Heavenly Gate." The two of you stared in horror as the small demon burst into flames right before passing through. Its piercing shriek caused you both to wince.

Now uncertainty filled the both of you before Erlang-Shen called, "If you want to pass through, I won't stop you. But I think you'll both burn. Because you both are demons." Sun scoffed before looking back and exclaiming, "I am a King. I am a Great Sage. Y/N is my confidant. She is my healer." Turning back to the gate he adds, "Watch us!" Sun quickly looks at your uncertain face before squeezing your hand and stating, "Don't let go of me at all. I got you Y/N." You smiled at him before the both of you ran forward. Your eyes shut while you tensed as the two of you passed through.