Entrance Exam

Izuku
BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

Ughhhhh I sighed as I slowly pushed myself onto my elbow to turn off my alarm. What time is it.....? Rubbing my eyes, it felt as if I has only just gotten to sleep when my alarm woke me. I sat up and looked at the clock that hung above my door, directly in front of me. 5:03, better get up and get everything ready. I thought as I swung my legs off the bed and walked to the opposite side of the room where my closet was to pick out some clothes for the day. I ended up picking out a sky blue crop top with the words 'PLUS ULTRA' on it and a pair of white jeans to wear, before exiting my room and into the kitchen to start breakfast.

10 minutes later-
I looked up from the bacon I was cooking as I heard footsteps enter the room.
"Morning Tsu" I greated my twin who was wearing a violet singlet with black jeans, as she walked in the kitchen.
"*kero*Morning Nii-chan, did you sleep much?" it looked as if she hadn't gotten much sleep last night as well, which was normal, but today was different.
"No, and neither did you I take it?" I turned back to the bacon I was cooking as Tsu grabbed out 10 cups, the orange juice and started to pour it out.
"No, not really. You ready for the entrance exam today?*kero*" I turned around, a plate full of eggs in one hand, a plate full of bacon in the other, and an exhausted expression on my face. Setting the two plates down on the middle of the table, I sighed.
"Yeah, it's just that we're going to be leaving the kids alone for the whole day......"
"I know,*kero* I feel the same, let's just get this done as fast as possible then we can be back home with them, and hopefully we will both get accepted *kero*" She came up and gave me a hug from behind, head resting on my shoulder, as I set 12 plates on the table
"What if we don't though..... What will we do?" I turned to look at her, she could probably tell I was worried because she told me to stop thinking negatively and just call the kids down for breakfast.

5:48
After all of us had finished breakfast and were completely dressed, me and Tsu got them all to sit on the sofa.
"OK, me and Tsu need to go out for the day" I started as the kids looked at us, "Lyra, Kai and Katsu, you will be in charge whilst we are gone."
"How long will you be gone for?" Lyra asked, looking at me and Tsu with fear in her eyes. I don't blame her, ever sibce her and her siblings were little, me and Tsu have always been there with them, it doesn't matter what it was, we were there.
"Don't worry, *kero* we will be back as soon as we can, alright." Tsu went over to the sofa, bent down to the kids hight and put her arm on Lyra's shoulder, comforting the girl. I walked up behind Tsu and held my arms out for a hug. Within a few seconds both of us were being swarmed by kids as they bid their goodbyes, as Tsu and I walked out the door, and towards UA, Japan's most prestigious hero school.
______________________________________
AT UA
Because Tsu and I technically weren't enrolled in any school, as we are being 'home schooled' and hev been since we were 10, we were put at the front of the auditorium, right in front of Present Mic, and the whole time he was talking, I was mentally taking down notes to add to my book.

The first test, the written test, was rather easy, what we had to do was write an analysis for 4 or more heroes of our choosing, and there wasn't a word limit or a limit on how many pieces of paper you go through. We all started off with four pieces of paper each, and there were people going around carrying boxes that had spare paper, sharpeners, pencils and erasers for those who needed it. We had four hours to finish the written test before lunch. In that time I went through atleast a whole box of paper and two dozen pencils writing about atleast 20 to 30 heroes, one of the people woth the supplies just ended up sitting next to me as I was constantly putting my hand up asking for extra supplies, which earned me a few strange looks from Present Mic and any other hero present at that time.

After lunch we had the physical test, and whilst we were in the auditorium, some kid with blue hair and glasses interrupted Present Mic's explanation on how we were going to do this, then pointed to me and told me to stop muttering, how he knew I was muttering, considering he was seated in the third row from the top, and I was at the bottom, I will never know. Before Present Mic could say any thing, I stood up and turned to face him.
"Nii-chan.... *kero*" Tsu whispered beside me, trying to get me to sit down, but I didn't, instead I glared at the boy before speaking up, voices raised so the EVERYONE could hear me.
"I'm sorry that my muttering is distracting you," I started, staring directly at him, "but, if you are applying for the most prestigious hero school in UA, it means you want to be a hero right?" I questioned him, emphasising the 'hero', and didnt continue until he nodded, "Well, then you should not complain about some one muttering because it is distracting you, because that's how some people learn. And if you get distracted because of muttering, then how are you going to cope as a hero? What are you going to do when there is a villain attack and you have people talking about you as you fight? Are you going to stop fighting the villain to tell the bystanders to stop talking as they are distracting you and let the villain get away and hurt more people? Or are you going to ignore them and deal with the villain so that no one else has to get hurt?" I stopped for what I said to sink in to every one in the auditorium. I could feel the eyes of heroes ony back as I spoke. Closing my eyes, I waited until I was sure what I said had sunk into every one around. "Now, as for this 'mistake', as the countries most prestigious school do you honestly think that they would make mistakes like that? The zero pointer was probably put like that for a reason, now, next time, instead of jumping to conclusions and automatically critising some one about some thing, let them finish explaining." I turned back to the front and bowed to Present Mic, showing that I was talking to him,"Sorry for interrupting you, you may continue now." before sitting down.

After the issue with the boy with glasses, Present Mic finished his explanation, and we were each handed out a small slip with out names, the ground we were in, and our numbers. Glancing to my left I looked at Tsu's, Tsuyu Asui it said, one of us had to have a fake last ne because we didn't want anyone to know we were related, so Tsu decided to fake hers. I wish we didn't have to keep it a secret.........

We finished the physical test at 1:00, I was put in a group with the boy from earlier, he wasn't happy with me and completely ignored my existence, until the end when the zero pointed arrived, and a girl with brown hair got stuck under some rubble. Everyone just ran away because of how big it was, but I ran to it and powered the qiurk All Might have me 10 months ago, to 100% and smashed the faux villain to pieces, before it could stand on the girl. She was unconscious as I approached her, so I picked her up and took her to where the Hero Recovery Girl was waiting for anyone who was injured. I carefully placed her on the ground before looking for those who were injured. I only had a few minor scratches so I was fine.

As I looked around, a lot of people, including the blue haired boy were giving me rather strange looks. Hmmm, what's wrong with me? Why are the looking at me like that? A light tap to my leg made me look down.
"Young man, you are injured" Recovery Girl told me, pointing to several places ony body where there was blood pouring out or bones showing.
"Ohh, I hadn't realized....." I said a little shocked. How had I not realised that I was hurt? Oh well, I will be fine I can heal myself. Gasps could be heard all round and I realised that there was a crowd that had gathered around me, and people were talking with each other, I caught snippets of their conversations as I stood in the middle of a circle, an old lady beside me and an unconscious girl at my feet.
"How could he not know he was injured?"
"How is he still walking?"
"Does he not feel it or something?"

I ended up just walking off the ground and leaving. Once I got far enough away for no one to see me, I hled my arms out as green flames lived my body, before meeting up with Tsu.

Little did he know, that some one was looking at his ans Tsu's applications and tests curiously, before logging on to his computer to do a bit of research on these two mysterious teens.

OMG!!!! Sorry this was really long, I tried to make it as short as possible whilst being descriptive. I hope you enjoyed this. Have a lovely day or night, wherever you are.

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰